whare ican find agood broker? - page 3

Why don't you look in the internet?

StunningStones:
Why don't you look in the internet?

with the internet we can find a very good broker. But it would be better if we test it directly through a demo account. So we'll really sure how the performance of the broker. By doing so, we were able to get a good broker. For me the best broker are instaforex

I am 1LOTSTP and I have no complaint with them. This broker has fast execution and good customer support.

we can use a forex forum to find the right broker., we will find a variety of promotional brokers in forex forums. however, we must first examine the broker that will be used for real trading account. we can use a demo account to test the broker. we have to look at it from the server, support services, and transaction

Finding a good broker is very important factor in forex. We should always choose a reliable and regulated broker. Broker should has fast execution,good customer support and low spread.

As a new trader who want to trade forex and not knowing which broker to trade with, I suggest you read more about the different brokers and know what they offer. You should be more concerned about their method of execution, their withdrawal and depositing method how fast is it, do they offer micro account, their lowest deposit. Their lowest spreed, do they offer bonus on a trading account, their platform, is it user friendly?. Micro account is good for new traders because it allows little deposit and it is traded in cent.

vipvip:
whare ican find agood broker? with1-low Spread.2-honast.3-no comm4-platforms MT4.5-no desk dail.6-fast mony withdrew.7-no scam at all.

There are so many broker review sites where you can get good and reliable information on forex brokers. Site like earnforex.com, forexsanity.com, forexchurch.com, and many others of this sort. I believe if you check these sites you would get one that suits you, but I know by now you already found one.

Am just adding just in case any would be looking for or want to change their brokers.

kaito kid:
that's right, in addition, we can also utilize the existing forex forum to get information about the broker who can be trusted. Make sure the broker that we will use to provide the best services to trading us, make us comfortable when trading. I've several times instead of a broker, and in FBS, I get comfort when trading.

agree with you, to find the best broker, we can do it in the forex forum. With active forex forum we can find the best broker. We can menyakan to the trader at the broker to know the quality of the broker. So as we can megetahui the performance of the broker's

forex forum is very useful for traders to be able to find a good broker. Because the forex forum we can find an assortment of promotional broker so that we can find a good broker.

the first you can ask your friend . if you do not have any friend. you can get information form some forum or website abour forex. it will be good for you

Reason: