brokers - ecn/stp/mt4...

hi,

so what ECN brokers are compatible with MT4 ?

are there any stp's with mt4 ? - or is that a matter of account size ?

does anyone know of any ecn's offer gold with mt4 ?

also, ideally brokers would be in Europe. I was thinking of going with dukascopy, but they do not offer live mt4 yet !

any others ?

thanks

liteforex, hotforex, fbs....

Hotforex and Liteforex are market makers.

FXOpen has the most transparent MT4/ECN solution with the largest available liquidity pool. In fact, FXOpen is the only one with it's own MT4/ECN bridge. The first of it's kind!

RebateFX.com:
Hotforex and Liteforex are market makers.FXOpen has the most transparent MT4/ECN solution with the largest available liquidity pool. In fact, FXOpen is the only one with it's own MT4/ECN bridge. The first of it's kind!

i have read 000's of bad reviews about fxopen, am definitely not convinced at this stage.

where are they actually based ? is this still a mystery ?

transparency maybe one thing, but not getting the orders you want and withdrawl of funds are another.

I dont know what RebateFX issue is but liteforex and hotforex offer ECN/STP facilities....meaning variable spread options...you can also check mbtrading out

You gotta try UWCfx as this is also an ECN/STP broker operating with MT4

SAJ1011:
hi,so what ECN brokers are compatible with MT4 ?are there any stp's with mt4 ? - or is that a matter of account size ?does anyone know of any ecn's offer gold with mt4 ?also, ideally brokers would be in Europe. I was thinking of going with dukascopy, but they do not offer live mt4 yet !any others ?thanks

I know of an STP broker with mt4 platform, Profiforex. They are have really done a good job for me, so i strongly believe you would get the same service there too.

goot:
I know of an STP broker with mt4 platform, Profiforex. They are have really done a good job for me, so i strongly believe you would get the same service there too.

Yes man! I can testify to their good work too, i think we should give credits when we see a good work done. I have been with this same broker for a while now, and their platform is really good, one that suit us.

Profiforex is a very good choice among STP brokers with live mt4 platform. The execution speed on their platform is outstanding and I love the way they coordinate things. Anyone looking to scalp the market or professionally trade the news should try this platform.

SAJ1011:
hi, so what ECN brokers are compatible with MT4 ? are there any stp's with mt4 ? - or is that a matter of account size ? does anyone know of any ecn's offer gold with mt4 ? also, ideally brokers would be in Europe. I was thinking of going with dukascopy, but they do not offer live mt4 yet ! any others ? thanks

Try Weltrade broker! It's an ECN/STP broker with MT4.

okon:
Profiforex is a very good choice among STP brokers with live mt4 platform. The execution speed on their platform is outstanding and I love the way they coordinate things. Anyone looking to scalp the market or professionally trade the news should try this platform.

If there is one thing I would always be bold to talk about this broker is their speed, nothing could be more better for your orders to be executed when you want them to. The speed there reminds me of the speed of their demo account.

Reason: