What can you tell about your broker online support? Are you happy with it?

Actually every broker brovides online support... but all of us know.. that there are many problems which may occur during he support.. sometimes... it takes verly long to get a response.. also.. we sometimes do not get an exact anser.. so what about your broker support quality?? Does it help you for your trading?

kaito kid:
My broker provides online support with multiple languages​​, it is of course very easy, we can choose the language which we will communicate with them.

Different languages are good... but it is very important how qualified are the answers... ) .. Online supports are very important because we may have many technical issues that should be solved by the support.. so support managers of any broker should work properly.. I had very bad practices with different brokers... because sometimes I had to wait for 5-10 minutes.. or even longer.. but this service should respond immediately ... from my perspective )

kaito kid:
My broker provides online support with multiple languages​​, it is of course very easy, we can choose the language which we will communicate with them.

That's good,may I ask what is the name of you broker?? I am trading with InstaForex and they also have a good services as well as what you mentioned here

My broker is also giving superb services of call back , live chat and online support.I never had any difficulty to sole problems related to my accounts or trading . They are good that problems are rare with trading terminals or transactions.

Currently I am actually content with the support service of my broker. They are always straight to the point and provide me with the information I need.

Well that is one of the most important thinks that make me select my Broker :) It may sound silly but that is the only connection with the company that you have. Accurate and on time support can save you a lot headache.
I also like that they offer chat, sometimes it much easier & faster that way.

Greetings,
I am absolutely fascinated by the online support of my broker. They are providing support 24/5. They are reachable by email, phone or Live chat. They have helped me resolved many different situations. Always nice, with positive attitude although sometimes, mine was not that positive.
Reason: