new

Hi everyone,

new to forex. currently using fapturbo and fapwinner to aid my learning.

ALready gone live.

Made some good profits

Welcome chrisandrews12 to the crazy and wonderful world of Forex trading. Sounds as tho' you've established your own system and a set of rules to follow. I encourage you to STICK WITH YOUR SYSTEM!! You may see others posting on forums, this is what's working for me. And you'll be tempted to try the "latest and greatest" indicators and systems. Well, the old saying holds true, "if it works, don't try to fix it"! In other words, if you have a system that's working, don't try to replace it with what another would call the "greatest" system out there. Just take time to refine what you already have.

Wish you continued success...

Welcome! You can help us if you tell what is the difference between fapturbo and fapwinner and the difference between this 2 with MT4 or another demo. Thanks

tara25cruz:
Welcome! You can help us if you tell what is the difference between fapturbo and fapwinner and the difference between this 2 with MT4 or another demo. Thanks

Well my understanding is that both fabturbo and fapwinner are robots, so they don't have anything to do with MT4, because they're not trading platform. Though they're highly recommended on the reviews. I guess I'll as if they can be applied on Ikon Platinum platform which is my current platform that has happened great.

Hey couscous I want to know something, that Ikon Platinum is something similar to TView platinum from Tradeview? Because I was interested to know more about it, but you can tell me if that is good to me.

welcome new traders forex is a amasing market

kataley:
Hey couscous I want to know something, that Ikon Platinum is something similar to TView platinum from Tradeview? Because I was interested to know more about it, but you can tell me if that is good to me.

Positive. T-view platinum is the same as Ikon. It is an alternative platform to MT4 which is also offered by Tradeview though. I find more advantages with Tview than MT4 regarding my strategy but I guess you will need to get their demo so you can see if it fits what you're planning for your strategy.

Hi everyone, I am just gathering as much information as I can so I make my mind on choosing a broker for going live. Do you recommend trying the demos first so I can compare between them?

Demo account is just to practise your trade technique. I do not think it will help you to choose a fit brokers.

washsky:
Demo account is just to practise your trade technique. I do not think it will help you to choose a fit brokers.

Beg your pardon? I can´t barely understand what you said. If you mean that a demo will only help to enhance my technique instead of helping me to choose a broker, I guess I disagree because my understanding is that you can compare spreads, signals, execution by having a demo, as well as compare how is the platform built.

Hi, I guess you could download a few demos. I did the same and I stuck to a few for demo and opened real accounts with some. I rather to have different accounts on different brokers. I currently have on Alpari, Tradeview, Oanda and e-toro. You can try some and stick to whatever fits your strategy better.

Reason: