Can this be done?

Can an EA be writen to Buy a pair then sell when this pair when the current P/L of the account is at a certain $ amount?./... the pair with the EA does not have to be in profit.. just the account

I cannot program myself.

basicly what i would need in the program would be...

.to buy a changable amount of lots

.then sell when the total P/L of the current trades on the account are at a determined amount of $

.Then either buy again or have the option to set a length of time before the next buy

Thanks for any help you can give,

All this can be done. Do you have an ea that you want to apply this logic to? It would take some time...

Z-man:
Can an EA be writen to Buy a pair then sell when this pair when the current P/L of the account is at a certain $ amount?./... the pair with the EA does not have to be in profit.. just the account

I cannot program myself.

basicly what i would need in the program would be...

.to buy a changable amount of lots

.then sell when the total P/L of the current trades on the account are at a determined amount of $

.Then either buy again or have the option to set a length of time before the next buy

Thanks for any help you can give,

Unfortunetly i don't have an EA for this, and have no clue how to write one.

I currently use Strategybuilderfx to trade demo accounts on, and just can not execute the trades fast enough to close all the pairs before i end up back in the red.

I would be willing to open a demo account with any companies system that this was be programed for.

If anyone happens to have some free time to program this, I would be very appreciative. If not, I understand and still thanks for answering the question i had.

You have already helped me a great deal in letting me know that it was possible. I can now get excited about the stratigy i am trying.

Thanks for your time,

Bob

Reason: