All You Need To Trade Is A Horizontal Line - page 3

yes. it is good . and helpfull guy . i always learn form other . i want earn more with forex market

Hope it helps you to profit.

Seems very simple. So this technique is more for scalping right?

HORIZONTAL Blue line is where price was when I first opened the chart.

HORIZONTAL MAGENTA lines define a quantum level for price ( +/- 7 pips )

GOLD line is plotted from where price WAS to where price IS.

It is easy to see Price is UP from when I first looked at the chart.

ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE!

HORIZONTAL Blue line is where price was when I first opened the chart.

HORIZONTAL MAGENTA lines define a quantum level for price ( +/- 7 pips )

GOLD line is plotted from where price WAS to where price IS.

It is easy to see Price is UP from when I first looked at the chart.

ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE!

Well, with horizontal line I made a big mistake while I was trading with GBPUSD. It happened in 18 August 2013. If you see that there was a big mistake on horizontal line strategy. After that I have never done any trade with that. I just use indicators and with some graphical strategy and also with signals I am still staying in forex market. I think it is useful but not all time.

Hi Guys,

Please can anyone kindly supply me with an indicator that will automatically draw horizontal lines at the current closing price 200 SMA levels in all time frames especially the monthly, weekly, daily, 4H and 1H ?

I have tried to use MA_MTF_MovingAverage_v1.1_Hrzln, but the resultant lines tend to overlap or merge possibly 'cos this indicator has not been configured for the latest build version of MT4.

Thanks.

Thank for the information.. what platform do you use in trading?

Graycer:
Well, with horizontal line I made a big mistake while I was trading with GBPUSD. It happened in 18 August 2013. If you see that there was a big mistake on horizontal line strategy. After that I have never done any trade with that. I just use indicators and with some graphical strategy and also with signals I am still staying in forex market. I think it is useful but not all time.

What was the mistake you made? If YOU made a MISTAKE then don't blame the strategy. Learn from your mistake so you don't repeat it.

So long as you were trading with H1 and D1 candle color, I don't see any problem.

Graycer:

What was the mistake you made? If YOU made a MISTAKE then don't blame the strategy. Learn from your mistake so you don't repeat it.

So long as you were trading with H1 and D1 candle color, I don't see any problem.

The line is through the candle the day before so we can see the candle of the day you made the mistake.

Reason: