• 15% (8)
  • 20% (11)
  • 37% (20)
Total voters: 43

when they are not have a strategy and principles

1) Let the loss grow hoping for a market return

2) Taking small profits 

hello,

I find it a bit strong to say that one of this is the BIGGEST mistake traders make.

But if you mean which of the two possibilities is the bigger mistake, then I say both are big mistakes. Trading should be something with a big horizont.

It's wrong to think that someone can get rich over night just with one trade, so as a trader one should concentrate on long term and not just to withdraw if only one trade went wrong or well.

non of the above

cornesti:

hello,

I find it a bit strong to say that one of this is the BIGGEST mistake traders make.

But if you mean which of the two possibilities is the bigger mistake, then I say both are big mistakes. Trading should be something with a big horizont.

It's wrong to think that someone can get rich over night just with one trade, so as a trader one should concentrate on long term and not just to withdraw if only one trade went wrong or well.

I won more than USD500,000 today. So it is possible to get rich over night. However, only if you trade Demo account wih USD5,000,000 virtual deposit. :D
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

gbemitte:
non of the above
agree

gbemitte:
non of the above
if none of the above, why dont you tell what according to you ?

This topic gives a good insight of what to do : Top tips for new traders

Not doing one of the tips is a mistake. I don't think trading can be resumed to "the biggest mistake" not to do.

chandra100:
if none of the above, why dont you tell what according to you ?

yes,why not:

Withdrawing with the first few profits: always positive,holds high confidence and with a smaller balace there are also lower risks

Withdrawing with the first few loses: that's not a mistake but not have clear idas

Isn't at all a difficult question 

Vorobyov:
I won more than USD500,000 today. So it is possible to get rich over night. However, only if you trade Demo account wih USD5,000,000 virtual deposit. :D
well done Vorobyov :-)
Reason: