7 Most Important Don’ts in FOREX Tradin - page 3

The above dont are correct but there are also other dont in forex, some of which are:dont trade without setting the take profit,dont allow your emotions to override you when opening a position, dont trade with greed as this could also affect you.

If I must hit on this, I will say one of the biggest don'ts an ambitious forex traders shouldn't fall prey to is not working up a set up to contain or manage his losses, I mean the absence of a loss management trading scheme. For example when trading with a $1000 capital, it will be best to open positions or trade lot sizes like a trade of $200 each. So that rather than losing his margin at once in a trade, he has to trade 5 times before he is finally off. And he is supposedly to gain at least once in those five, a gain such that he could recover his capital or at least compensate for his previous losses.

we need have plan trading. we must mange our money. we can lose or win but it is a part of plan. we will do not loss , we will keep our target and do it

Reason: