Audible Alarm for Custom Indicators?

Hello, I have a Custom Indicator that displays up & down arrows on the chart that advise you when to buy or sell.... which intern you have to manually execute the trade. The problem is that when the arrow displays on screen.... i'm usually asleep in bed. Do you know someone who can create a Custom Indicator audible alarm to work with the visual arrows that display on the screen so that in the event the arrow displays on the chart it will make sound through my pc speakers? So that way when i wake up it will be my choice to trade as early as possible following the alert. I would greatly appreciated for your help.

Hey! It sounds nice! Can this indicator get installed in MT4? I want to have more good information in my great software. Thanks

Hey! It sounds nice! Can this indicator get installed in MT4? I want to have more good information in my great software. Thanks

Adding audio and popup alerts is typically easy to do. Add your indicator to the post and I will add it for you. Got some spare time this weekend, since I am sick. Nothing to do but hang out around the laptop.

Let me know if you want a womans or mans voice on the alert.

please can you help me add an alrma to HMA indicator my Email is chibezee_chibu@yahoo.com

Money Duck:
Adding audio and popup alerts is typically easy to do. Add your indicator to the post and I will add it for you. Got some spare time this weekend, since I am sick. Nothing to do but hang out around the laptop. Let me know if you want a womans or mans voice on the alert.

Hello Money Duck,

Let me know if u can help me with this indicator please.

No need a voice, just an audible alert on new cross, is it possible to add an email alert please ?

Thank you very much for your kindness,

Best regards,

Patrick.

Files:

Money Duck:
Adding audio and popup alerts is typically easy to do. Add your indicator to the post and I will add it for you. Got some spare time this weekend, since I am sick. Nothing to do but hang out around the laptop. Let me know if you want a womans or mans voice on the alert.

Hi... I've tried to figure this out myself, but can't get it to work correctly. Also scoured the internet and every board and list of indicators I can find and cannot find this already made.

I would love to have an audible/popup alert when the rsi line crosses the T3 line. Arrows on the chart would be nice, too (but not as important as the audible alert).

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Files:
T3_RSI.mq4  3 kb

Never mind, I figured it out

Files:

I really want to know how to install this kind o indicator in my MT4 account, can you help me with that please, any instruction or something like that would be great.

As would I. So far all the avenues I've tried have been dead ends. I've been told I have to change some of the programming on my indicator software and really don't have any experience with such. Any help is much appreciated.

how do we really do it ???

thanks

Reason: