Audible Alarm for Custom Indicators? - page 2

Hi, I'm new on this forum but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me by coding an audible alarm on this indicator every time a buy or sell arrow pops up. Thanks in advance for any help offered. Ed

Files:

Money Duck:
Adding audio and popup alerts is typically easy to do. Add your indicator to the post and I will add it for you. Got some spare time this weekend, since I am sick. Nothing to do but hang out around the laptop. Let me know if you want a womans or mans voice on the alert.

MoneyDuck - were you able to produce an indicator that gives an alert (audio and dropdown) when the RSI (8) crosses the 50 line? The one I currently use is no good as the alert is too far off the action!

pls , can any body help with ADX with audiblealert when it cross 20 line with any of the D1 line.

hi if i have a 2 moving average cross over alert how can i add voice alert to this code.

also if i have a line price alert can i do the same and where would i find the code.

dneal5353

Hi

please post an audible alarm for cycle identifier/cycle identifier filtered please.

Dr.N.Radhakrishnan

can you make an mt4 EA which gives me audio alarm when macd crosses and or parabolic SAR changes direction ? thanks. ah my pc has lost the sound driver but it still gives beep sounds .

Money Duck:
Adding audio and popup alerts is typically easy to do. Add your indicator to the post and I will add it for you. Got some spare time this weekend, since I am sick. Nothing to do but hang out around the laptop. Let me know if you want a womans or mans voice on the alert.

HI Money Duck or anyone else that can help, please I need an audio alert for my indicator attached below..It shows green arrow for buy signal immediately after the close of a bar and a red arrow for sell signal..

And will it be possible for me to select a particular audio file on my pc to use for the alert ??

THANKSSS !!!!!

Files:

PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME FOR THE SAKE OF GOD ADD A SOUND AND POP UP ALERT TO THIS MY CUSTOM MT4 INDICATOR.

PLEASE SEND AS ATTACHMENT TO MY E-MAIL: adenowoakeem@yahoo.com AFTER SUCCESSFULLY ADDED THE ALERTS.

Files:

Money Duck:

Hi Money Duck. I am new to this forum, but hope you can help. I have tried adding an alarm to the attached indicator, when the dots appear on the chart, but made a real hash of it. Could you help by adding an alarm for me please. It seems you are the man to ask. My email is mjonestraining@blueyonder.co.uk if you need to send it or need any other info.

Many thanks in advance

Martin

Hi Admin,

Please is there dinapoliTargets with alert pop when ever the indicator changes position.

Reason: