EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 420

93408:

Why?
If trades of 20-30 pips in 80 pips, it means that the trader does not know where to enter and where to exit.

rensbit:
If the position is 20-30 pips and the movement is 80 pips, it means that the trader does not know the entrance and exit points.

а... in this regard...

I know how to enter. Exit via trailing stop. I do not want to wait for positions to reach some level or for them to change before 5 pips.

rensbit:
If the deal takes 20-30 pips by 80 pips, it means that the trader does not know where the entrance and exit are.

Do you know where the exit is, where the end of the move is? Yes, there are tactics that take the middle of the movement and if you get 20-30 - then there is no need for any TS trend. It's not 2-3 pips.

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/login/52938/ - this guy has 11000%, and his maximal order is 50 pips.

Tantrik:
You have to work on yourself - the psychological factor. One hint - the amount of the lot should be comfortable - not too small and not so big that the neurosis would set in.

I know, I understand, but not yet :(

О! Anybody selling cognac? :))))))))))))

Tantrik:
Do you know where the exit is, where the end of the move is? Yes, there are tactics that take the middle of the movement and if you get 20-30 - then there is no need for any TS trend. This is not 2-3 pips.
I don't know, but I am guessing, so I hold it till the price reaches the anticipated target.

rensbit:
I don't know, but I'm guessing, so I'm holding until the price reaches the intended target.
How's it going? I'm the same way, but nothing comes out.... i often lose out on profitable trades - i don't know where to close them....

Tantrik:
How's it going? I have the same idea but nothing comes out.... very often profitable trades go in the red - i have no idea where to close them....
it depends on the trade

And I stupidly thought that this branch is called "EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences". So I was mistaken.....:)))

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences

darka7:
And I stupidly thought that this branch is called "EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences". So I was mistaken.....:)))

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences

I get both from time to time.

rensbit:
both and three appear from time to time
...and so on.
Reason: