The London Open - page 71

USDJPY - 60min chart boxed in and could move to 4hr 50ma...

63 CCI moving to the upside...252 CCI green already... Keep an eye on this.

Not many pips but a potential.

Be patient and lets wait for the market to show the direction.

D

Files:
usdjpy60min.gif  79 kb

I am still looking at Crude to fall 50 pips towards the 60min 20ma.

D

Arhh this market.. With GOLD looking strong it gives me reservations about this CRUDE.

To be honest Crude is having a little pit stop b4 potentially moving a small bit higher. Prob best not to trade this cheeky short. Wait for the break above 60min 50ma. Gold looks like its going to move...

Patience is key today... USD weakness looks the way but messy out there.

Looking hard but clear direction isnt there yet in anything

Cable and EURUSD both broken 60min 50ma....The USD is weak.

Good lesson to learn and remind me again today is to really wait for the direction. What ever the setup, do not enter until u get clear direction on all major's and commodities.

D

Take a look at the breakouts of the 50ma's...

Files:
cable60minb.gif  84 kb

Ok i am done for now... Lost 20 on Crude on a stupid play looking back. Must remember my rules!!! Please punch me on the nose someone!!!Should have reversed it but felt like a prize wolly!!!

Took 45 on cable and 40 on EUR.

Speak later

Arghhh stop beating myself up (Rule 17)...hahha. I knew Gold was going higher... I am a plum!!!

Ok off for a coffee and croissant.

D

Ok just go in for 2 last trades... Cheeky but profitable..

Short EURUSD at R1 at 60 to 30 for 30 pips.

Short CABLE at R1 at 60 to 30 for 30 pips.

Thats 60 pips extra..Oh might have jam on my croissant.

Thats 125 pips after a frustrating morning but worked out well. I can breath now!!!

Lovely.

D

Files:

Dan007:
Ok just go in for 2 last trades... Cheeky but profitable.. Short EURUSD at R1 at 60 to 30 for 30 pips. Short CABLE at R1 at 60 to 30 for 30 pips. Thats 60 pips extra..Oh might have jam on my croissant. Thats 125 pips after a frustrating morning but worked out well. I can breath now!!! Lovely. D

Big D,

Nicely done........took cable this morning, managed an entry on break at 1.7901 and rode it all the way to 1.7974. Le Pimp mentioned a target of 1.7970, which was apparently a pivot point. Don't have access to them on GFT platform so without any other target used this closed out at 1.7974 for a lovely 73 pips......Makes up for me breaking my rules about being patient yesterday, rushing in to trades and getting kicked in the A**! Hit 250 pips for the week so on track for that 1000 pips per month you keep mentioning.

As a piece of advice for readers, and I know you've mentioned it before, but on entry you must have some idea of exit........always better to have some profit than no profit. I know some folks would have be troubled by the quick change in direction, as crude fell over and dragged gold and then the currencies. My philosophy is simple 'Don't be greedy'.

Bye for now......Hope you enjoyed the jam!

Bueno

Pivotless Rockie

Reason: