The London Open - page 64

Thanks Pimp, thanks Dan, thanks guys

Oh Pimp, you were never alone! I always listened to your pearls of wisdom.

See you all at the School of Pimplogy - it's totally pimmmmptastic.

RS / Scorpion

Hi everyone...

Trust all is well and that you are all making lots of pips.

Been vvv busy and good news is not far away.

I will be blogging again with trade ideas very soon. Apologies for not keeping in touch but been snowed under...Give me one more week and i will be back in full swing. The Pimp has been doing a great job and soon the both of us will be back and giving our verdict again each morning...

Cheers all

Dan007

Hi

Is anyone still reading my thread?

Full apologies for being away for the summer and i am now back and raring to go...There are so many pips to be made going into the last 1/4.

How is everyone?

Dan

Hullo Dan looking forward to you giving your verdict each morning. The mornings are very quiet without you

Dan is back! Glad to see you again.

FerruFx

Ah the old gang are here. I know quite a few are with the Lord Pimp, which is great and i'll stay on here from now on to give you my view...

Can't sleep tonight so decided to trade the Asian market.

Took a cheeky 100 pips on AUDUSD and 100 on EURJPY.

Serioulsy thinking of heading back to Asia and trading this session. Who's keen to live on an island and trade out there? We could get Lord Pimp to buy one for us.

Ahhh its good to be back. I have missed this and missed the friends you make here. Its been a long summer and lots going on after my little career change. Never been happier to be honest and love moving forward. Will be back teaching again very soon, as this is where my passion lies.

If you need the template we have created, please email me at armitagedan@hotmail.com

Might not be up 1st thing due to sleep but will be in late morning.

Speak to you tom.

Dan

Files:
aususd.gif  60 kb
eurjpy.gif  60 kb

Morning all

Anyone look at the EURUSD 5min breakout?

Small triangle for sharp break.

Sorryl be posting setups earlier but just got up after trading asia.

This setup works vvv well. If u want the template shout. There a few tweaks to how i set up a couple of months ago.

Dan

Files:
eurusd.gif  63 kb

Hi Dan,

could you please post the templates and indicators u usedin the prev post thanks

Great to see you back, Dan.

Honest Bill.

Dan007:
Hi Is anyone still reading my thread? Full apologies for being away for the summer and i am now back and raring to go...There are so many pips to be made going into the last 1/4. How is everyone? Dan

Hi Dan,

Some summer holiday - I knew they enjoyed an easy life in Spain, but this takes the biscotti!

Welcome back and your pearls (a great birthday gift by the way if you have not already done the 30th pressie) of wisdom are always enjoyed.

You should be fit and raring to go after such a wonderful time off..........Any property for sale in Spain? Perhaps we can move over and join the siesta.

Pearly Rockie

Reason: