The London Open - page 61

Happy birthday Pimp!

Yo Addict Rockie

Are you auditioning to be a super secretary typing away on your crackberry on the beach with your dribbly 99 ice-cream with chocolate flake and spotted hanky on your head!

Yep, kept those pips in the tin though there were some great opportunities during the US sesh too. Not much in the way of pippage temptation today so far though so chill - you are not missing much. Gold is being a Diva and refusing to get out of bed, and the Dax did a quickie behind the bike shed while I was looking the other way! You would have caught Black Bessie moving up, but I don't trade Crude yet, leave that to you experts. Hope you can last another 5 weeks without checking into pip re-hab.

How do you like my new pic? Thought the old tart might like a holiday - watch out for her on your beach strutting her stuff. Time for change - I'm rolling over a new stone!

Look forward to more Rockie posts soon.

Bora da

F

Yo Le Pimp

A very happy belated birthday to you. Are those some grey hairs and wrinkles I see? If you can still remember how old you are you are still young. It's when you forget you have to worry!

Hope you had a great weekend. Cakes and Cako in the Boiler Room today!

F

Cor blimey no hot tootie to blink at - wot shall I do. No pips or ti**! Wot am I going to do now. All I got to look at are great masses of flubber covered in rubber hardly the cote d'azur!!!!

Somehow I'll survive. Good pipping and back to licking my icecream and stopping my hankie from slipping off my head.

Bye team london

P.s farmerbob we need a campaign started to petition rollingstone to put her avatar back on the site. You in?

Rollingstone,

I'm with Rockie on the pic.

Honest Bill.

hey Rockie, you sure got serious withdrawal symptoms man. You've typed a page on this thread without letting anyone else get a word in.

Try not to capsive whilst typing tho, not too good for the crackberry I hear.

and as avatars go, I've withdrawal symptoms too. Come Back Rollingstone

Tony H

Ok, there you are, got your hot tottie back.

This is the most I've laughed for days!

You are meant to marvel at all the interesting and intelligent comments I make, but then again you are guys... and who am I to deny you your little pleasures in life!

F

oilfxpro:
Happy birthday Pimp Are u looking for a pro? OILFXPRO

Pro what chap; pro-rata? pro-stitute? pro-tein substitute?

Looks like a marketing ploy to me my man, but please share your wisdom here. I am always glad to share views.

Morning all,

First thigs first

The black beast, the Chairman is having none of it below that $124 weekly 20 moving average at the moment. However, he has also not managed to get above the 4hrly 20 at $125.50 since its falling off began either.

On the 60m chart both 21&84CCI are above 0.0 so this morning could see a little recovery or has the time come with the downward pressure of that 4hr20 to begin a chapter in downward spiralling?

We'll zoom in for a closer look shortly.

My Golden-Lady is also not enjoying this life at the bottom of the barrel, and really not wanting to push much lower than the daily 50. A true breakout of either $941 upside or or $910 downside would show us the the next direction.

Both are above the daily pivot though so both eating the pasture on the same side of the fence paving a way for a weaker Dollar session.

The currencies are telling the same story on the Pivot side.

GBPUSD & EURUSD both above with CCI's above 0.0 on the 60m, and both USDCHF & USDJPY below oivot with negative CCI.

Something uniform for a change, this could be interesting.

Not really a lot to say on the Longer term currencies at the moment other than the roads are rocky, very rocky for great falls in Yen & Swiss and gains in Euro & Pound. (Obstacles everywhere for those of you who don't know me)

Shorter term lets have a closer look

Gold looks like it has found support off the 4hr 20 which could be encouraging.

Crude 60m 20&50 have crossed in a bullish manner which is also an indication of some gains but I won't be getting too excited until mt black beauty crosses the 34hr 20 at £125.50, some 50-60 pips away..

Euro has some daylight bove 1.5755 bu be careful, the weekly pivot is there at .62. I'm not looking for shorts.

Cable is good above 1.9955 area.

Too much support below to look at shorting Swissie & Yen this morning.

IF Crude and Gold don't find the support then Swissiw and Yen above the pivots and we can start looking.

Just keep it tight and execise patience letting Crude take the lead.

Have a good session.

Yeah - the power of the petition. Thanks for putting the babe back up.

Tony ye u r so rgt. I brd myslf so wil kep it shrt.

Keep the posts coming Le Pimp. My sanity depends on it.

How's the boiler room doing?

Is the dji stuck or retracing quietly? Gimme a fix somebody!

Keeping it short rockie

Reason: