Neurus Pampa System (NPS)

Let me share with you my system. Neurus Pampa System (NPS)
I Use SHI silvertrend, high ema 5 (blue)and ema 5 low (red)
and Trend Lines

Pair and TimeFrame: eurjpy H1
I trade 2 lots by position.

Entry Short:
When the candlestick crosses above the ema 5 blue, then I wait to see the dot and enter in the low of the last bar which crossed over 5 ema blue (referente bar)

Then entered with 2 lots.

Entry long: inverse short position.
SL: In a short; the high of the referente bar + 5 pips.
TP: When we get 25 pips take profit in the first lot and took the second to BE.
The TP of the second lot can be at the discretion; fibonacci, dinapoli targets, mouteki, etc..
I use the signal around. In other words, if I enter short I wait for a long entry signal to leave my short position.
Regards

Thank you for sharing ,

do you think it would be possible to post a screen shot of your set up?

thank you

Goldstock

You can see in the attach; the reference bar (painted with blue) and the entry point is below this bar´s low.

Files:

Neurus:
You can see in the attach; the reference bar (painted with blue) and the entry point is below this bar´s low.

how about your system performance ?

fxtrendline:
how about your system performance ?

I trade eurjpy and I think it works very well.

Near 80% succesfull. But don´t forget to consider the trendlines. You can use trend lines or demark trend lines. I use the confluence of both.

I´ll search and example of this to attach.

Bye

Neurus:
I trade eurjpy and I think it works very well. Near 80% succesfull. But don´t forget to consider the trendlines. You can use trend lines or demark trend lines. I use the confluence of both.I´ll search and example of this to attach.Bye

ok thanks

This is the graphic set up of the system with its explanation.

Enjoy it.

I attach the graphic of this moment ( 12:30 in Argentina, 10:30 ET)

The set up bar condition is ready to go long (blue square) but I´m waiting for the cross of the trend line.

Good luck

Though the SHI silvertrend is a repainting indicator and therefore, I dont feel comfortable with them

Your right repainting can be an serious issue especially when using Expert Advisors.

Its true. The dots repaints but it doesn´t matter if you are trading with the trigger.

Remember, you need 3 conditions, not only the dots.

-The trend lines: I use traditional trend line and Tom Demark trend lines.

-The envelopes using emas 5.

-The Dots.

In the moments that the price breaks the trend line, the dots don´t redraw yet.

Try to trade in real time.

bye bye

Reason: