Forcast on EUR/JPY?

Hi all!

This is my first post!

I opened a EUR/JPY position on Friday, Feb. 1, and the trading was supposed to close on 10 pm GMT but my platform (avatrader) closed it on 9:58 or 9:59 exactly some seconds before I was going to close my position. Now I am worried that after reopening on monday I lose too much! Do you have any forcast on this pair? I bought EUR/JPY on 157.77

Thanks!

Sound like you have overleveraged your trade. Regardless of what happens - my suggestion is you close the trade on open. This is based on the fact that if you had to ask a question like this then you clearly shouldn't be in this trade.

Don't know if there is a 'Damn Brokers screwed me again" folder anywhere here in the FX forum - if there is then this thread needs to be moved there with all the others who don't take the time to fully understand all the nuances of the platform they are trading.

Ah - U got lucky my friend. congratulations. Your probably thinking - "If I had listened to that idiot mrgreen I would not be sitting here w/ my 50 pip profit."

LOL

Wins like this are dangerous. You will soon forget the sleep you lost. The markets love that ...

Please do yourself a favor and learn everything you can about that platform and broker you are using.

Do not forget the sleep you lost. - If could be the most important and only lasting thing you walk away with from this trade.

Saeedfx:
Hi all! This is my first post!I opened a EUR/JPY position on Friday, Feb. 1, and the trading was supposed to close on 10 pm GMT but my platform (avatrader) closed it on 9:58 or 9:59 exactly some seconds before I was going to close my position. Now I am worried that after reopening on monday I lose too much! Do you have any forcast on this pair? I bought EUR/JPY on 157.77 Thanks!

congrats..!! by now you should have closed your position ..