DiNapoli EA - page 2

theozaki:
Hello,I have coded the Dinapoli EA with both Trade Method 1 & Trade Method 2 options. It also includes TS & Profit Lock function.I can send you the Strategy Test Report (90% Modelling Quality) for this EA based on AUDUSD H4 timeframe over the past 6 Months. It returned over 85% profit return on a 10K opening balance after 6 months. Anyone interested to buy from me ?Cheers !

What kind of crook are you? You take the trade idea from here then you try to sell the EA... you have no ethics at all... where are your moral values....

At least you should share the EA with the author of the system... thats the least you can do.

I would be happy to share the EA with the author of the indicator, but i can't see why i should give away the EA for free when i have spent my own time, money and energy coding, developing and testing the idea into an EA. Even if the idea originally belongs to someone else.

It a good profitable system based on fibonacci principles, so my dear friend i'm not selling a scam since you label me a crook.

As far as my ethics go i'm not out to rip off anyone by asking a ridiculous amount of money for it either. as another member quoted :

i pay 100 $ for this job ... thank you ^

theozaki:
I would be happy to share the EA with the author of the indicator, but i can't see why i should give away the EA for free when i have spent my own time, money and energy coding, developing and testing the idea into an EA. Even if the idea originally belongs to someone else. It a good profitable system based on fibonacci principles, so my dear friend i'm not selling a scam since you label me a crook. As far as my ethics go i'm not out to rip off anyone by asking a ridiculous amount of money for it either. as another member quoted : i pay 100 $ for this job ... thank you ^

Thats basically what crooks do... its not about selling scam or not.. its about stealing others idea and using for oneself. If its profitable, go and trade it yourself, why come and sell it here... as i said, at least you can share the EA with the originator of the trading system who started this thread.. Stealing his idea and making an EA just for u.... how should i call you if not a crook? opportunist? By the way, if you are very good at selling stuffs, try to put a price on this for me...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195763

Unfortunately people like you will always be here to pollute the forex scene.

oilfxpro:
Bossxerro U are very unfair to the person who had the E A coded and spent a lot of time testing and developing it. If he paid $100 for having it coded ,he should be entitled to recover the $100 .If he is trying to make money out of it by selling 100 copies ,that is wrong and no better than a crook. He should offer an EX4 file for testing by everybody and offer an expiry date.After the expiry date ,he should offer a FREE unexpired version to the starter of this thread .He should then be allowed to sell the EA for a nominal sum of say $50 to recover his costs.He too does not receive free programming sevices for free from anybody Thats my view OILFXPRO

I really dont see how I am unfair... you just said the very same thing which i said to him... Whats your point? I also told him the SAME thing as you are saying. I told him that the thread starter and author of the idea should benefit from it... I think you misunderstood... scroll and read again. I am not against the guy to recover his investment... but I also wanted the guy who shared the idea to benefit from his sharing... Else, whats the purpose of sharing trading systems and ideas here??

He shared the idea... and at the end... he is going away empty handed while others are benefitting from it... this is unethical practice! People should be honest enough to give him his share... not just code his ideas and then come here trying to sell the already coded EA.

If I get the time, I will code the EA and share it here. But time really matters for me...

Again... Mr Cid, I would like you to justify why you said I am being unfair!

it all my fault .. sorry

would somebody just "icustom" the indicator ..

maybe we can modify it later

but i cant do the icustom mql code ....

cooltrader28@yahoo.com:
it all my fault .. sorry would somebody just "icustom" the indicator ..maybe we can modify it laterbut i cant do the icustom mql code ....

Can you point me to your fault please?
I just cannot figure out what you are trying to make us understand.

free source i should have said to pay money + and i wont

i working with the code 4 2 days but i just cant get it working ... maybe this indicator cannot be automated .... do you know more ??

Hello. I am rookie

Welcome Jason! Good place you found to come talk about forex.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Welcome Jason! Good place you found to come talk about forex. FerruFx

Nice to see you here too, FerruFx. Your indicator works well.

Reason: