DiNapoli EA

I found the attached indicator by doing a Google search. Though the name is called DiNapoli however I cannot be 100% certain that it bases its sell/buy decision on Fibonacci principle.

It is working quite successfully for me in manual trading in the last seven months. I trade mainly USDJPY, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURUSD, and EURJPY. My basic problem is I need to be monitoring it all the time in order to catch when it switches position from buy to sell and vice versa.

RULES:

BUY order - Place only one BUY order when the red dotted line (call stop line) is "below" the white dotted line (call entry line)

SELL order - Place only one SELL order when the red stop line is "above" the white entry line.

(Please refer to two screen dumps for a clearer understanding)

Order handling. When the indicator switches position e.g from Buy to Sell then close any BUY pending order or/and filled BUY position regardless. Reverse is true for Sell to Buy. There are times when the price retraces back to the white entry line so the logic need to ensure that if there is already 1)pending order or 2) filled position then don't place any more order.

TRADING METHODS

1st method. Only 1 order. Then target is set to TP2.

2nd Method. Multiple orders with multiple TP. for example

- 0.50 lots with TP1 default

- 0.30 lots with TP2 default

- 0.20 lots with Fantasy line default

The Ea should allow selection of TP for either of the trading methods. (by default: there are 5 TPs. TP1, TP2, TP3, FantasyLine, Crazy Dream line)

STOP LOSS

The dotted red stop line remains throughout a position. My definition of position is either a BUY or SELL.

TIMEFRAME

Works best on H1, D1, and Weekly chart. M30 is volatile for this indicator though it works but with smaller gain (<10 pips) gain.

MONEY MANAGEMENT

No more than 4% of the capital. Option to select No.

I am not a programmer so I cannot say programming this EA will be easy or difficult. The fact that this indicator works in manual trading should give us incentives to automate it.

Thank you in advance to anyone who will be working on this EA.

Best regards///sampah

Thanks for providing this Trading System here, I hope that someone will soon volunteer here to code an EA out of it. Since you said you have been trading it manually for the last 7 months successfully, it would be good if you could provide us with the trading reports... This will give more credibility to the system and people will be willing to get an EA out of it.

All the best

Attached is result for January 2008.

Files:

Yes, nice and precisely....6 winings positions and 1 loosing....for now...

I have engaged a professional code to program this EA.

Thank you.

Thanks. Thank the good indicator. Combining with the template dinapoli of metatrader, is better still. I know that does not set an EA, is the most difficult thing at the moment because I am new to forex, if need be known not by tracking orders.

Sorry for my English, is that I am Brazilian

Olá hetfield, e sempre bom encontrar alguém que fale a nossa lingua ;-)

Vamos la ver se alguem se da ao trabalho de fazer um EA com este indicador... Para mim quanto mais simples melhor, e ás vezes o mais simples é o que da melhores resultados.

Is there anyone that show me what code to add that would alert when the trend changes directions. I get alerted at each target, but not on the switch.

Thanks

i have exactly the same strategy and wish somebody would code that EA with all details xtra.sampah explained .....

trading method 2..with trailing stops

first> nice would be combine entry orders with another indicator . but that would be way to difficult ...!?

there is a good one called damiani volatmeter .. when volatility is low : dont trade !

i pay 100 $ for this job ... thank you ^

cooltrader28@yahoo.com:
i have exactly the same strategy and wish somebody would code that EA with all details xtra.sampah explained ..... trading method 2..with trailing stops first> nice would be combine entry orders with another indicator . but that would be way to difficult ...!?there is a good one called damiani volatmeter .. when volatility is low : dont trade ! Hello, I have coded the Dinapoli EA with both Trade Method 1 & Trade Method 2 options. It also includes TS & Profit Lock function. I can send you the Strategy Test Report (90% Modelling Quality) for this EA based on AUDUSD H4 timeframe over the past 6 Months. It returned over 85% profit return on a 10K opening balance after 6 months. Anyone interested to buy from me ? Cheers ! i pay 100 $ for this job ... thank you ^

Hello,

I have coded the Dinapoli EA with both Trade Method 1 & Trade Method 2 options. It also includes TS & Profit Lock function.

I can send you the Strategy Test Report (90% Modelling Quality) for this EA based on AUDUSD H4 timeframe over the past 6 Months. It returned over 85% profit return on a 10K opening balance after 6 months.

Anyone interested to buy from me ?

Cheers !

Reason: