Signal Bars v7

Hi

I am new to this forum so i thought i would share one of my indicators with you, it is a very useful tool for showing the strength of a move and possible reversals, the MACD settings are 8/17/9 which gives a reasonably fast response and the EMA setting is the cross of MA5 & MA9 while the STR consists of RSI/9 & CCI/13 & STOCH's/5/3/3 and all 3 of those indicators need to be in agreement before the signal shows direction,

1/ All the colors & settings for the internal indicators are user adjustable

2/The Timeframes are user selectable

3/ The indicator has many different graphic display setups as per the supplied screenshots

4/ The indicator can be placed anywhere on your chart including any selected indicator window

5/ The Price changes color as the Price moves - The default setting for the Price Display is - Lime for UP & Red for DOWN & Orange for static

6/ I have supplied 2 versions - v7 covers 6 Timeframes & - v71 covers 7 Timeframes for those who like to monitor M1 to Daily.

[ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1740[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1741[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1743[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1744[/ATTACH]

Some screenshots showing some of the possible display setups

[ATTACH]1745[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1746[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1747[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1748[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1749[/ATTACH]

Sorry people it appears that this site does not allow the posting of ex 4files only mq4 files, as i am new to this site i only discovered this as i tried to post the ex files after i had posted the 1st 2 posts on the thread.

I do not want to supply the mq4 at this stage, i guess i could zip them and then send the indicators - is that what is required???

I have zipped the files & posted them

Enjoy

[ATTACH]1750[/ATTACH]

cja

Files:
Detail7.gif  4 kb
Detail6.gif  4 kb
Detail5.gif  2 kb
Detail10.gif  4 kb
Detail3.gif  4 kb
Detail2.gif  3 kb
Detail1.gif  2 kb
Detail4.gif  3 kb

Welcome to the board CJA... and thanks for the contribution, its really appreciated. Keep it up

Hi,

Thank you very much for the signal bar but I am still not sure how to use the bar as a signal.

Could you please explain?

Once again, a very big thank for sharing the signal bar.

cja,

Great stuff...Got one question though.... is there anyhow i can move the indicator on the other end of the screen?

Cheers

any documentation on setting such as ma method and price type??

thanks in advance. its a good indicator.

cja:
Hi I am new to this forum so i thought i would share one of my indicators with you, it is a very useful tool for showing the strength of a move and possible reversals, the MACD settings are 8/17/9 which gives a reasonably fast response and the EMA setting is the cross of MA5 & MA9 while the STR consists of RSI/9 & CCI/13 & STOCH's/5/3/3 and all 3 of those indicators need to be in agreement before the signal shows direction, 1/ All the colors & settings for the internal indicators are user adjustable 2/The Timeframes are user selectable 3/ The indicator has many different graphic display setups as per the supplied screenshots 4/ The indicator can be placed anywhere on your chart including any selected indicator window 5/ The Price changes color as the Price moves - The default setting for the Price Display is - Lime for UP & Red for DOWN & Orange for static 6/ I have supplied 2 versions - v7 covers 6 Timeframes & - v71 covers 7 Timeframes for those who like to monitor M1 to Daily. [ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1740[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1741[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1743[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1744[/ATTACH] Some screenshots showing some of the possible display setups [ATTACH]1745[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1746[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1747[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1748[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1749[/ATTACH] Sorry people it appears that this site does not allow the posting of ex 4files only mq4 files, as i am new to this site i only discovered this as i tried to post the ex files after i had posted the 1st 2 posts on the thread. I do not want to supply the mq4 at this stage, i guess i could zip them and then send the indicators - is that what is required??? I have zipped the files & posted them Enjoy [ATTACH]1750[/ATTACH] cja

Thanks CJA,

This is very cool....Could you explain the meaning of Pips To Open and what does the number there stand for? Could you program it to show how many pips remaining before the trend reversal?Also how do I bring down the indicator to the bottom of my chart?

Looking forward to reading from you soon.

Best regards,

Arnold

Very good this indicator. Thanks

CJA:

Great Indicator for correlated pairs. Thanks. Understand about EXE.

CJA PLEASE I Need your help ininstalling and using #Signal_Bars_v7.zip with my Apari but it s hard for me

can somebody put me through

wspjob:
CJA PLEASE I Need your help ininstalling and using #Signal_Bars_v7.zip with my Apari but it s hard for me can somebody put me through

Just stick the ex4 files in experts/indicators in your mt4 folder, then you can add a custom indicator to your chart. You may need to restart mt4 for it to show in the indicators list.

CJA

Nicework! Thanks

Reason: