A suggestion to the administration - page 9

Rosh:

We have done some work and we now have community moderators on the forum:

We hope that most forum members will approve of our choice. And hopefully we won't regret it :)

Good choice!

Congratulations to both MetaQuotes and the empowered!

I suppose now the mere presence of public moderators will have a positive effect.

goldtrader:

Great choice!

Congratulations to both MetaQuotes and the empowered!

I suppose the mere presence of public moderators will now have a positive impact.

chikist threesome... black funnel.... Recognized as an enemy of the people (forum) - pissed off...nothing good will come of it. I don't agree! Here...

P.S. It's nice to be the first.

sever30: P.S. It's nice to be first.
It's nice to have an opinion opposite to that of the misguided majority. Equilibrium implies the absence of internal and external importance of an event. Any importance of an event, either internal or external, is contrived.

You, sever30, are unlikely to be pissed, don't worry: you are behaving quite correctly, despite your dissenting opinion.

But you're not so sure about the Chekist troika and the enemies of the people. There are no threesome or enemies. There are just petty troublemakers.

Speaking of enemies... M Day: When did World War II start? http://militera.lib.ru/research/suvorov2/index.html

Richie:
It's nice to have an opinion contrary to that of the misguided majority. Equilibrium implies the absence of internal and external importance of an event. Any event importance, both internal and external, is contrived.

Wow, cool . The important thing is not like everyone else, no matter what, but just not like everyone else

Everyone rushes to cross the street on green - you are a naive herd, you should not cross on red like everyone else.

In trade also do not forget, the rate is going up, most people buy - you need to sell, well, that not like the others.

The truth is that you will lose everything, but it is not a problem, ask the administration to deliver the real generators of new ideas and traders on the forum and let them tell you everything.

Mischek, that's it. They want to take money from traders for their programming and, at the same time, they want to get acquainted with their systems for free. And they motivate themselves by saying that they write tools for traders to make money for them. And when traders lose money with the help of your programs? You do not compensate their losses?

Nikname: They want to take money from traders for their programming and get acquainted with their systems for free.

What are you pretending to be like a sheep? You see, I am a trader, I am a genius, and the coder is a mediocrity who has to pay me for the idea.

The topic has been scratched to the cat's eyeballs. At least 95% of super-systems that are offered for free download for coders do not contain fresh and working ideas and are stupidly leaking the spread per trade.

P.S. In general, this is not the subject of the branch.

Fucking assholes )))) What a way to write an Expert Advisor based on TK from a working TS)))

---

I guess it was the administration's proposal to replenish the ranks of forum users with MKL programmers who write only non-drying EAs for free and with a guarantee against pluming, backed by an insurance policy )))).

Nikname:
And when these traders use your software to lose? Don't you reimburse their losses?

Yes, of course we do, but there is not enough money for everyone, the queue is very long.

There is currently a reimbursement process for those who have stuck their fingers in the socket, dried their cat in the microwave and jumped off rooftops in a Spiderman costume bought at a children's world shop

but don't despair, sign up and the line will come to you.

Reason: