Fixing Stochastic crossover alert indicator

Hello guys,

I will appriciate a lot if somebody can fix this indicator, to make alert when Stochastic value cross under 80 or (76.4 - customizable) and above 20 (23.6 - customizable).

This indicator gives an alert but when enter oversold or overbought, but I need it to give me an alert when it exit overbought oversold. (additionally if can be added sound alert that will be great too.)

Thanks in advance guys.

There is one thig strange about ALERTS: alerts works only for s window (inside metatrade 4) which is active, so if I have about20+ windows opened in the same time in meta trader 4 and on all of them then indicator, it will not alert me for every crossover, it alerts me only when I click on a window and make it active, so for that one alert will popup straight away, why is that ?

Here you go buddy. This should be what you are looking for.

Hello, I'm looking for an MT4 indicator that will generate an audio alert, an arrow on my charts, and display a dialog box listing the pair (or pairs) that has just had a stochastic crossover of the D and K lines. Does anyone have this type (that does all three) of stochastic crossover alert indicator? Thank you very much.

Reason: