Very usefull indicatores post here, please - page 3

RSI (Relative strength Index) is so widely used is because of its easy to use measuring system.

JamatL:
These are always usefulOriginal ones were experts these are indicators, makes it easier to use.Not mine, infact I don't know who made them, but there pretty sweet.

Thanks for the xMeter indicators. They're nice but do you have a version of the same that you can adjust where it's plotted. The reason I ask is that it plots in the lower right which often blocks the price action.

Thanks.

To members of this forum I give this package "Best 4x indicators" from my huge collection. Also I have trading system for advanced users only. In my opinion no system can help you if you don't know the basics. System is mostly set from posted indicators. Picture is attached with indicators.

Johnygeliebter@gmail.com

Files:

JohnyG:
To members of this forum I give this package "Best 4x indicators" from my huge collection. Also I have trading system for advanced users only. In my opinion no system can help you if you don't know the basics. System is mostly set from posted indicators. Picture is attached with indicators. Johnygeliebter@gmail.com

Hi JohnyG,

Could you post a link so I can download just the XB4 indie, with the Stochs

please??

It looks really good!!!

Thanks...

Good luck 2U. Main thing in my system is that all indys are smoothed

Files:

Thanks a lot...

Here is a shot of the indicators that I am checking out right now...

Ive already got two of your XB4's running in the same window.

Plus your Stochs

My own settings on the Stochs...

I know it looks cluttered for now...

Files:
indicators.gif  43 kb

Hi texmade 1!

Could you post BullsBears (11) indicator, in the lower window. Thank you!

free graphic and numeric spread indicator that works in real time.

* Graphic and numeric

* Customizable

* Works in real-time

* Can be used in multiple charts

JohnyG:
Good luck 2U. Main thing in my system is that all indys are smoothed

Thank you, Sir.

I like the ART-channel (27 atr setting) in combination with Pivo + Fibo, great for scalping on M5

Files:
Skrmklipp.jpg  77 kb
Reason: