CatFx50 - page 67

leutzuro:
SHI_SilverTrendSig

I dont use it

I just forghet on the chart:)

I thought so , thanks.

shausmann:
I think it depends on your time zone where you live, and what session you like to trade. I trade second part of the London (GMT) and the full NewYork (EST) time. I think the 8am to 18pm GMT is just a preference for people in dealing the London session, you will miss a lot of signals after 18pm. I you are awake and able to trade why not?

Just a thought.

Yes UR right, sometimes it's good to trade to 21. I had some good moves after 20. But in most cases after 18 the market was going flat and gived many false signals.

Kalenzo:
The signal was on the next bar - as I wrote 2852 - and as U said "lets stick to the system rules" and the system rules say strict :

We take trade ONLY ON CLOSED BAR.

GL2U

Hi Kalenzo, I love your work on the CatFx50, here is the original thread and rules of CatFx50 'we buy or sell after cross EMA on "Open" of the next bar' so for my understanding the first bar open above or below EMA (StepMA validating)

Nina:

Hi!

According to Newdigital suggestions, I post the rules of this easy system:

. TF30

. EMA50

. StepMA_Stoch indicator (default values).

. We buy or sell at the opening of new bar after price has crossed EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch validates the cross. So, if it is a sell, yellow line must be under blue one and viceversa. Signals are better if StepMA_Stoch and price with EMA50 cross at the same time.

PD:

We have another indicator to validate the cross. It is Inverseind. Look at it

You'll find main thread here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

Nina .

Hi Kalenzo, please read the original thread from Nina for rules.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173336

shausmann:
Hi Kalenzo, I love your work on the CatFx50, here is the original thread and rules of CatFx50 'we buy or sell after cross EMA on "Open" of the next bar' so for my understanding the first bar open above or below EMA (StepMA validating)

Hi Kalenzo, please read the original thread from Nina for rules.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173336

Of course UR right.

I've got the signal late becouse I like more safe version - so I check stoch cross on closed bar.

Anyway - how is your long on CHF now ?

right now im -16 pips

im still waithing

leutzuro:
right now im -16 pips im still waithing

Well GL, i'm going to sleep

And remember - don't trade after 18 - but it's only my opinion. (or mabye not only mine :D)

mangman:
FXHound,

The guy is trying to be funny.

I have been in this game for 16 months.

It took me 14 months to realize there is no Holy Grail.

Only if trading was as easy as following a mechanical system everybody will be in this game and quit their day job.

Trading results posted are not real live trading and are based on historical charts with High, Low, Open and Close and not tick data.

If you follow these entry rules with no clear exit strategy, your long term real trading will be very dissapointing.

Comparing 16 months with Woodies 28 years experience trading with CCI only without looking at the price is Funny? and others who are using CCI... Do some more research... System is only 10-20% -- The key is Money Management and Risk Management...

Cheers,

linuxtroll:
Comparing 16 months with Woodies 28 years experience trading with CCI only without looking at the price is Funny? and others who are using CCI... Do some more research... System is only 10-20% -- The key is Money Management and Risk Management... Cheers,

I dont know why but i really dont like wcci

tomsd:
Please explain how you use it. Put some pictures with exit points. Can anybody make indicator CCI with EMA50 on it? Thanks

Here you go... / entry :: // exit

Reason: