Very usefull indicatores post here, please - page 2

Hello Everyone Here

walid:
Hello Everyone Here

Hello Walid.

FerruFx

Hello everyone here.

I found this indicator in FF.

maybe everyone already knows about this...?

i was using SHI_channel_true.

but,slidingchannels is better,i think.

anyway this is very useful for me.

sorry my poor english...

Files:

if anyone can supply me with the indicator atached i would greatly appreciate it. been looking all over other forums for it with no succes, it looks like some form of schaff indicator but not sure.[ATTACH]5729[/ATTACH]

Files:
gbpcadh4.jpg  57 kb

What is the name of this indicator?

johnrod:
if anyone can supply me with the indicator atached i would greatly appreciate it. been looking all over other forums for it with no succes, it looks like some form of schaff indicator but not sure.[ATTACH]5729[/ATTACH]

That indicator looks very interesting, i don't know what kind of indicator it is, but if anyone knows, please tell us.

hello everybody,

JUst have a look at the following topic

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198117

I think it's the same indicator SSRC, but I don't have the version with 3 colors like you present (and I 'm interesting so)

best regards

johnrod:
Files:
SSRC_Alert.ex4  10 kb

johnrod:

I think it's the SSRC indicator, i have this one and i confirm it's a good indicator but i don't have this version with 3 colors.

look a topic by kevinator about it.

Does anybody has zig zag trend indicator?

I am looking for this in mt4.kindly somebody help me.

Many thanks in advance....

i'm looking for keltner channel setting by linda raschke, please help

Reason: