Rent Market Products and Save Your Money! - page 2

where can i grab the new build 777 from the MQ demo server? can't get my head round this

wolfpak:
where can i grab the new build 777 from the MQ demo server? can't get my head round this

In MT4, go to open a new account in the file menu. When it brings up a list of servers, click to add a new server and just type in metaquotes. It will then scan for and find the metaquotes demo server. Open a new demo account and log in.

Keep an eye on the journal tab and you should see something like "new version available". It will then begin to download in the background. It may take a while to download. Just keep watching the "connection" area at the bottom right, you'll see it downloading as the Kb counter ticks away. I can't remember if it tells you that it's finished downloading or not.

Once it has finished, shut down MT4 and restart. It should then begin updating itself (will take around 10 seconds to start). You can confirm you have the new version by checking the journal (you'll see the update process) and finally, by clicking help-> about. 

Filter:

In MT4, go to open a new account in the file menu. When it brings up a list of servers, click to add a new server and just type in metaquotes. It will then scan for and find the metaquotes demo server. Open a new demo account and log in.

Keep an eye on the journal tab and you should see something like "new version available". It will then begin to download in the background. It may take a while to download. Just keep watching the "connection" area at the bottom right, you'll see it downloading as the Kb counter ticks away. I can't remember if it tells you that it's finished downloading or not.

Once you think it has finished (I left mine for about 10 mins), shut down MT4 and restart. It should then begin updating itself (will take around 10 seconds to start). You can confirm you have the new version by checking the journal (you'll see the update process) and finally, by clicking help-> about. 

Thanks Dear Filter,

You explained step by step very nicely and hope anybody can try as per your suggestion.

I will try myself and if necessary, will be back here.

Thanks. 

I really love this option. Will definitely use this.

Filter:

Once it has finished, shut down MT4 and restart. It should then begin updating itself (will take around 10 seconds to start). You can confirm you have the new version by checking the journal (you'll see the update process) and finally, by clicking help-> about. 

Ok, updated MT4 783.

Thank you.

tuoitrecuoi:

Ok, updated MT4 783.

Thank you.

Welcome :)

false hyperlink

brandalz:

false hyperlink

??????

brandalz :

false hyperlink

In the first post of this topic all URL is correct.

I can't also rent an indicator and it seems it's because of my MT4 build which is 765. But I can't find newer build then 765. So any help is more then welcome.
Reason: