How to get build 778 ?

How do I go about getting this build which supports renting EAs.

Also is it possible for me to run ThinkForex on the original MT4 or do I have to use their version? 

megamx28:

How do I go about getting this build which supports renting EAs.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Rent Market Products and Save Your Money!

Filter, 2015.03.05 23:35

In MT4, go to open a new account in the file menu. When it brings up a list of servers, click to add a new server and just type in metaquotes. It will then scan for and find the metaquotes demo server. Open a new demo account and log in.

Keep an eye on the journal tab and you should see something like "new version available". It will then begin to download in the background. It may take a while to download. Just keep watching the "connection" area at the bottom right, you'll see it downloading as the Kb counter ticks away. I can't remember if it tells you that it's finished downloading or not.

Once it has finished, shut down MT4 and restart. It should then begin updating itself (will take around 10 seconds to start). You can confirm you have the new version by checking the journal (you'll see the update process) and finally, by clicking help-> about. 

My MT4 Terminal still in build 765 .... I already heared latest build 778 since few weeks ago.

Why most MT4 brokers doesn't automatically update it... Is it still not officially released (still beta)?

widhie75:

My MT4 Terminal still in build 765 .... I already heared latest build 778 since few weeks ago.

Why most MT4 brokers doesn't automatically update it... Is it still not officially released (still beta)?

Only service desk would be able to give you the definite answer to that one sorry. At a guess I'd say it's not out of beta as there's been no announcement on the forum.

p.s. I just had an update come through MQ demo server to build 784. The speed at which the builds are changing suggests to me that it is still in beta
Reason: