Trading the News - page 2

are your stop always filled on that price? no slippage? what about if gap happen and pass our stop? it still filled? if yes wao i will love the broker.

spread widening is no problem as long it's only hit one stop not both.

so why are you pissed?

and do how about the 'MAIN' problem?

just look it as loss?

i've heard someone trade the NONfarm: first the price move with him, and after that it turn back and he loss. i ask him why not just take cut loss on bep after have profit. and the answer is: cannot place pending order even before news(i mean stop, so just do instanly) and cannot close instanly, requote and remain requote.

ehm maybe this is just problem on broker.

i wanna hear if ibfx no problem with it

spread widening is no problem as long it's only hit one stop not both.so why are you pissed?

I am pissed because I could have taken my profit earlier so I wouldn't have to wait for a few hours.

Almost all the news last week were no good. They have very little effects on the market. The only big one was at 4:30 am EST which I gained up to 50 pips. The pair was GBP/USD.

as of 6:31 am EST, the only news that I'm able to ride to was the 4:00 am news about EUR current account. I was able to ride it until now and gained 20 pips. and trend is still going up. Gonna ride up further until market the stops me by hitting my trailing stop.

Next news will be on 9:00 am EST

Currency pair: USD/CAD Interest Rate Statement.

Movement: Probablity is high

I have noticed that the Economic Calendar won't display on my PC. I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this problem. For you guys that trades the news I'll post some news releases for today. Hope this helps:

9:00 am CAD Interest Rate Statement

10:00am USD Consumer Confidence

6:45pm NZD Building Consents m/m

7:50pm JPY Industrial Production m/m (p)

9:30pm AUD Retail Sales m/m

9:30pm AUD Construction Work Done q/q

hope that helps..

yesterday I forgot to set the exact date and time for the EA so I missed the news release at 9:00 am. I only remembered that I missed something when I looked at the USD/CAD chart and it went down about 60 pips. What a waste of pips...

hi scorpio...

i have a problem here....i cannot view your economic calender....

this is my email....incase you have idea solve this problem...tq for your wonderfull calender that help me alot predict the movement...my email...pretty.mm.fx@gmail.com

zhang:
hi scorpio...i have a problem here....i cannot view your economic calender....this is my email....incase you have idea solve this problem...tq for your wonderfull calender that help me alot predict the movement...my email...pretty.mm.fx@gmail.com

hey zhang,

I thought I was the only one experiencing the problem of the calendar. I guess there must be really something wrong with it. Don't worry sir scorp can fix it, but for now here's the news releases for today:

8:15am USD ADP Nonfarm Employment Change

8:30am CAD Current Account

8:30am CAD IPPI m/m

8:30am CAD RMPI m/m

2:00pm USD FOMC Meeting Minutes

7:01pm GBP Consumer Confidence

7:30pm JPY Manufacturing PMI

9:30pm JPY Average Cash Earnings y/y

9:30pm AUD Trade Balance

9:30pm AUD Private New Capital Expenditure q/q

11:00pm NZD Business Confidence

Sorry if I dont have directions but it can tell you whats coming our way.

I hope this helps..

There has been no significant news today so my pending orders were cancelled.

Nonfarm Employment Change will be released at 8:30 am EST today. News traders out there watch out, forecast says it's gotta be a big one...

Reason: