Eurusd/gbpusd - page 544

avi1:
stop out at 5810 tp 81p !!

pl 5770 -5785?

avi1:
eu more 2 week no. 3953, 3996

week no. 3953 was a short -...3906 tp 47p

avi1:
pl 5770 -5785?

hit pl (predict low ) target

avi1:
good morning all .week no.gu 5951, 5891. eu week no.3906, 3846 wish you all nice green p

week no. 3906 move down --3893 tp 13p. than move up 3906 was a buy..

avi1:
week no. 3906 move down --3893 tp 13p. than move up 3906 was a buy..

stop out 3925 tp19p

avi1:
good morning all .week no.gu 5951, 5891. eu week no.3906, 3846 wish you all nice green p

and than week no. 3906 was a short...

avi1:
and than week no. 3906 was a short...

stop out 3850 tp 56p

avi1:
good morning all .week no.gu 5951, 5891. eu week no.3906, 3846 wish you all nice green p

week no.eu 3846 was uptrend - 3882 tp 36p . later 3846 was down trend sell..

avi1:
week no.eu 3846 was uptrend - 3882 tp 36p . later 3846 was down trend sell..

stop out at 3795 tp 51p

Yesterday I went long eur/usd. I ended up being 70 pips down so I closed near break even down by about 9 pips. Later I looked back and if I would have held I would have been up nearly 80 pips.