Custom RSI indicators - page 2

Hi there,

To anyone with enough skill, could you design an RSI alert with the the values 16.66 bottom and 86.66. As keep getting proffits wipped out when trading at around 28 bottom and 75 top. It's ok for a while, get lots of wins, but then, just one time it will drop or rise to maximum range, slashing any proffit made with clinical accuracy! And more! Anyone else experienced this? That's why I'm going for extreams from now on!

So any help/advice would be great!

Happy trading to all and may all your hours pay off!

Dr.F

buangcla:
Hello fellow traders, I am using RSI as one of my primary indicators, however I want it to have an alert once it hits 70 or above which is a sell signal for me and also gives an alert once it hits 30 or below which is a buy signal. I am not a programmer so it's kinda hard for me. Please help me out guys, thanks..buangcla

hello buangcla

Are you happy with only RSI. RSI is a good indicator and it works properly but only RSI is not enough for perfect trading Analysis, some more indicators must be used so that a exact trend can be found.

hello Dr.F

i am not a programmer otherwise i must help you. any developer or programmer can help you. what do u want this your broker don't provide this facilities.

Hi -I just joined the forum and first I found your great offer of help with the RSI alert --thanks - I use this RSI alot along with others -- I know nothing about software so again thank you

I installed the rsi in MT4 but it will not show up in the nav window -- can I ask if you could recommend the best way to test this --its a demo account I tried it on .

Thanks again

srfxman:
Hi buangcla,Here is a RSI-Alert indicator; I created it for you as your description.Hope it is useful.

buangcla,

I added the currency pair and the timeframe to the alert in the file posted earlier.

^ Chris ^

buangcla:
yup i've already tried it but i prefer RSI-Alert for it's simplicity. I just want it to display the currency and the timeframe in the alert.
Files:
RSI-Alert.mq4  3 kb

what is this file for? What program?

Hi, I'm a new trader, and reading as much as possible so I can actually make money on this some day.

Fx Optimist:
buangcla, I added the currency pair and the timeframe to the alert in the file posted earlier. ^ Chris ^

Hi Chris,

I just now tried out your RSI-Alert indicator but strangely enough it set off an audio alert at 38.05 and not 30 (price never reached 30 in fact).

I was under the impression that the alert would happen at 30 or 70 (or beyond).

Is there something I need to change in the code perhaps?

If anyone knows that would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Reason: