Indicators in MT4 Windows

Hello All,

How do I put Moving Average Indicator in the RSI window?

When I try to do it, Moving Average shows up in the main window, not the RSI window.

I am using MetaTrader4.

Thanks so much for your help.

Tender:
Hello All,

When I try to do it, Moving Average shows up in the main window, not the RSI window.

I am using MetaTrader4.

Hello Tender,

Grab the MA indicator from navigator window and drag to RSI pane,

then on the parameter page click on "apply to" drop down menu and change from close to indicator data.

I dont know which one to use first or previous as I have never needed this an MA on an indicator.

Trial and error on your behalf should figure it out.

Good luck

Swagman

Thanks Swagman,

That worked just as smooth as silk!

Many pips to you,

Tender

Ultra trend installation

Hi everyone, I am just new in FOREX. Could anybody tell me how to install ultra trend in my MT4 plattform

The Opposite

How do i place an indicator in the MAIN CHART WINDOW?

I want to put RSI in the main window, not in its own indicator window...anyone have any idea if this is possible or not?

thanks

Tender:
Hello All,

I am using MetaTrader4.

If you have multiple indicator windows, drag the indicator you want to that window and with the drop down window 'apply to:' use previous indicators data. If you have one use first indicators data.

AbzHussain:

I want to put RSI in the main window, not in its own indicator window...anyone have any idea if this is possible or not?

thanks

Probably wouldn't be a good idea since you have the 30 and 70 levels to reference and coulnd't put them on the main window.

JETAGE:
Hi everyone, I am just new in FOREX. Could anybody tell me how to install ultra trend in my MT4 plattform

Hi Jetage,

Any custom indicators have to be stored in the indictor file in MT4.

Local disk C - program files - MT4 folder - experts - indicators. Follow this path and save it there. Then restart MT4 platform.

AbzHussain:

thanks

Hi AbzHussain,

Not possible.

RSI result is between 0 and 100 where as the scale on the main chart is price, all non yen currencies are less than 2.

Two different scales wont line up on one chart.

Good luck

Swagman

go customs indicator select what you want, and select visualization make sure the check show in the data window.. thats all

hello i'm using a PC on trading. I have been trying to set moving average in RSI window but i couldn't when i set they shows up in main chart but i want to see them down in RSI window how can i do that help pls

mambya:
hello i'm using a PC on trading. I have been trying to set moving average in RSI window but i couldn't when i set they shows up in main chart but i want to see them down in RSI window how can i do that help pls

The default Metaquotes RSI indicator of MT4/5 platform, is drawn below on a seperate window.

You are probably using some other RSI variation.

Reason: