Dice Roll EA

Im wanting a EA that picks a random whole number from 1 to 6 and if the number is 1,3,5 its a sell likewise if the number is 2,4,6 its a long.

I want it to take the trade at the UK open, or a time to be determined.

stop 30

target 60

trailing stop of 31

opptionally if the last trade was a loss then double the lots for the next day, when a 60 pip day is hit then reset to original lot size. If profit is 1 pip then dont double up, and dont reset if there was a double up the day before.

One trade a day, each day.

I have forward tested this without the martingale feature for a couple months and its about breakeven. If you add the doubling feature it should be a nice winner. So far 3 losses back to back is the most.

Im also wondering if an EA can create and append a xls file?

So you're rolling real dice? I wonder if coin would work like dice?

I can code this in free time, since there're both people claiming it works and doesn't. Hopefully the probability works. If it isn't, we can sell it to mythbuster show.

Added: I think there is no way you could backtest this system. If the result is good, how are you going to reproduce it?

I have been doing this for a couple months paper trading. Here is the Excel sheet I have been keeping track with.

It slightly profitable even without the doubling, I also added a page in the file where instead of doubling I just added one lot. and that is pretty good itself so far.

so adding the ability to play it straight or double up or just add 1 lot each time. would be great to have.

Ill also add that double can get very intense after several losses as Im sure most know. So if anyone does this method, just remember to have a gross drawdown at which point you might want to stop doubling. but that will defeat the purpose of doubling. BECAREFUL thats my discalaimer I recon.

The most losses is 4 in a row not 3 like I said earlier.

I dont think there is a way to backtest it at all. Because the roll has its own mind each time.

I guess you could but there is no way of knowing if the roll would be the same as it would have been if you had done it that morning.

Thanks for looking at it Scorpion

I think Ive used this long enough that it proves a newbie would be better off rollig the dice than to ty implement there TA skills.

Like most methods, they just dont stick with anything, jumping method to method.

I was wondering if there are any freebee straddle EAs out there that are decent

I think this is the best system I have ever heared of and I will start using it today, you are a true genius..

Serious I belive some of the methods I have seen are based on nothing more...

Glenn

well Im am now on day 8 in a row of losses, but Its still in the plus pips.

droesparky7:
I was wondering if there are any freebee straddle EAs out there that are decent

I got the attached EA from another forum (could have been this (very long!) one: Straddle EA @ Forex Factory). I've only used it on demo accounts and not very extensively at that. I have a feeling it will work best with a large stop loss and a small take profit.

Files:

Thanks Ill look it over.

I would like to use a straddle with a large TP and smaller SL, and also have a reverse trade option.

I think that might work good.

I would also like to find a Box trade EA where it make the box from the last several hours (settable) and sets a buy/sell above and below a cetian number of pips.

Where is Scorpion, I havent notice a post lately, hopw all is ok!

Scorpion is here but not so ok. The guy at protraderforex started attacking on forum which leaves me little time to do anything else. After i install the protection system i'm coding, i may have time to code for you guys. Hopefully so...

the coin flip method has gone 17 days without a take profit day, not all where loosers but it is now in the negative, and if your a fan of martingale you are talking serious dollars. how ever todays trade is looking like it might make it to TP.

Ok I have figured another way to enter this trade which is a little less risky then a fiip of a coin or roll of a dice.

I have done a little back testing and it looks a lot better. here it is. I would really like the EA on this one to run some backtest thru the strat tester with. hint.

Ha nice name huh? I do need a little midline work!

OK here it is and simple Manual Mechanical system.

I use h1 chart and only have tested on Cable.

I enter at the UK session open.

I will buy if price is above yesterdays midline, and sell if price is below yesterdays midline.

30 pip target

30 pip stop

move stop to BE once your in profit by 10 pips.

If stop is hit reverse the trade. (one reverse trade per day only) yes you reverse if the +1 is hit.

Once profit is hit your done for that day.

In my backtest I noticed that the days the reverse paid off would have been some great days to let profit run, but I did not do that in this system.

In my backtest (I have only done several months backtest so far) this one has produce a nice steady gain with just the initial trade, and it doubled the pips when I added the reverse trade. But there is nothing like forward testing.

An EA for this would be nice. hint!

Im adding a backtest result, a xl file its rough but you can understand it.

Files:
Reason: