Midline Method

Have EA but it is unfinished.

method works like this.

If price is above the middle of yesterdays High/Low then you enter Long.

If price is below the middle of yesterdays High/Low then you enter short.

My current version of this allows the choice of taking a reverse trade should the first trade be a loss.

It has a choice of moving stop to BE (Or plus a few pips) if your up a certian amount of pips

allows me to set the time to start the trade each day. and a time to stop trading each day

set fixed number of lots

What I would like to add to it is.

a trailing stop.

a martingale type moneymanagement.

the method works its just dosnt move along to fast I think the martingale systme will help that part.

Is there any one here who can do this?

droesparky7:
Have EA but it is unfinished. method works like this. If price is above the middle of yesterdays High/Low then you enter Long.If price is below the middle of yesterdays High/Low then you enter short. My current version of this allows the choice of taking a reverse trade should the first trade be a loss.It has a choice of moving stop to BE (Or plus a few pips) if your up a certian amount of pipsallows me to set the time to start the trade each day. and a time to stop trading each dayset fixed number of lots What I would like to add to it is.a trailing stop.a martingale type moneymanagement. the method works its just dosnt move along to fast I think the martingale systme will help that part. Is there any one here who can do this?

Well, i do not think is good idea to trade with some martingel system, but if u want try big crash, just finde some martingel witch u like and in enter condisions for trade - for open trade put your enter rulles and you will have what u want by easy way. Martingels are a lot, only chose one.

Marko

I dont have a clue what you mean,

I have backtested this system and the running days in row losses are low, so are the winning days in a row, that is why it is a good one for martingale MM. JMHO

I have a trainling stop Idea for it to help it catch running days, I need a programer but so far havent gotten anyone to do it for me.

Ill find one some day.

droesparky7:
I dont have a clue what you mean,I have backtested this system and the running days in row losses are low, so are the winning days in a row, that is why it is a good one for martingale MM. JMHOI have a trainling stop Idea for it to help it catch running days, I need a programer but so far havent gotten anyone to do it for me.Ill find one some day.

Try post and will see, what is posible to do it (PM)

Post the EA and we can have a look at it. By midline, dont u mean the daily pivot?

Hello all,

I am a sincere forex trader eagerly looking for simple and better forex trading system,esp. for GBP/JPY,GBP/USD,USD/JPY,USD/CHF.

I have looked for nearly two years, but all failed. Maybe you could give me a great surprise for trading system.

The best regards,

elephantiger@163.com

Reason: