The VanessaFX system - page 3

I have sent you a PM... please check...

Anamy,

Here are the documents, two versions of it...

(1) The Basic one is the original system

(2) The Advanced is supposingly better than the Basic system

Here is the EA, but I do not think it actually follows the system based upon the Advanced System to the document.... The zip file contains the following:

(1) Awesome alert

(2) Parabolic alert

(3) Vanessa 4H alert - does not do any trades

(4) Vanessa 30M alert - does not do any trades

Files:
EA.zip  6 kb

For now, I have made the EA that corresponds to the basic system (Thanks et_phen for the document on that). In my backtests of the EA, it would seem that this system REQUIRES some type of stop besides the opposing cross of the MAs.

I used the MACD Line indicator (renamed it for this system) with the EA as apposed to a stock MACD because it seemed appropriate for this system. I have also included for anyone wants it an indicator that points out the crosses of the MACD; but this indy is NOT needed by the EA and is just here "for fun."

I'll deliver the advanced version within a few days. Post to point out any inconsistencies with the system and I'll fix them.

Is it pair specific?Does it need any additional indicators etc?Thanks.

What this system for sale as en EBook?

bunglungchingdong:
Is it pair specific?Does it need any additional indicators etc?Thanks.What this system for sale as en EBook?

I don't know what up you mean by "pair specific." It only needs the VanessaFX - MACD Line indicator. From what I understand, it was PREVIOUSLY for sale, but is now free; you can check it out from the documents on post #23.

anamy

It was indicator by Vanessa that the MACD on MT4 is not good, I couldn't locate the MACD that was provided on the website, try this one ....

Files:

et_phonehome_2:
anamyIt was indicator by Vanessa that the MACD on MT4 is not good, I couldn't locate the MACD that was provided on the website, try this one ....

The MACD line indy and the no histrogram indy give ALMOST the same lines, but I'll be using the NO histogram indy so nobody is left worrying for the advanced version of the EA. The advanced version of the EA will also give the option between the basic and advanced strategy, so any further updates will be done only to the advanced EA.

anamy:
I don't know what up you mean by "pair specific." It only needs the VanessaFX - MACD Line indicator. From what I understand, it was PREVIOUSLY for sale, but is now free; you can check it out from the documents on post #23.

The fact that it was "previously for sale", and that the person states in it that they have turned $10,000 usd into $500,000 in a few years, noting that, if you followed only the 200ma cross on daily charts trading only the GBP/USD as they state they ONLY trade THIS pair, youd be looking at around 2800-3000 pips over the last few years.Bit hard to make half a million from 10k with those pips wouldnt you think?

Seems to me perhaps was just made to sell the txt file (ebook) to make money like every other thing.Not to say it has no merit at all of course there is some usefull information in it, but I doubt the authors intentions having sold the txt file for profit.

bunglungchingdong:
The fact that it was "previously for sale", and that the person states in it that they have turned $10,000 usd into $500,000 in a few years, noting that, if you followed only the 200ma cross on daily charts trading only the GBP/USD as they state they ONLY trade THIS pair, youd be looking at around 2800-3000 pips over the last few years.Bit hard to make half a million from 10k with those pips wouldnt you think?Seems to me perhaps was just made to sell the txt file (ebook) to make money like every other thing.Not to say it has no merit at all of course there is some usefull information in it, but I doubt the authors intentions having sold the txt file for profit.

You may be right. When I saw the heart of the system, I immediately lost confidence in it. Being that it is only for GBP-USD and 4 hour means that it is simply not a versatile system. And if a system isn't versatile, well...

But, I will still be making the Advanced EA for those who want it.

bunglungchingdong:
The fact that it was "previously for sale", and that the person states in it that they have turned $10,000 usd into $500,000 in a few years, noting that, if you followed only the 200ma cross on daily charts trading only the GBP/USD as they state they ONLY trade THIS pair, youd be looking at around 2800-3000 pips over the last few years.Bit hard to make half a million from 10k with those pips wouldnt you think?Seems to me perhaps was just made to sell the txt file (ebook) to make money like every other thing.Not to say it has no merit at all of course there is some usefull information in it, but I doubt the authors intentions having sold the txt file for profit.

Hi

My understanding from reading this system author's forum is that this is not the only system they use to make that kind of money. May be I am wrong but an EA of the advance system would be very nice to test. Thanks anamy for doing the EA.

cheers

Reason: