The VanessaFX system - page 6

I've tried this Vanessa System before, too many false signals.

tasse:
HiHas anyone tried this system on the above platform which has got 3 hours time frame instead of 4 hours TF required for this system. If yes, then can you please tell me how do you go about and setting it up.Thankstasse

Go here to see how to do it: codebase dot mql4 dot com/277

forexmoments:
I've tried this Vanessa System before, too many false signals.

Even on the Vanessa forum, it did say that one cannot trade the signals as is, all is discretionary, blah, blah, blah. The author does not even trade with this system nor does her traders who promoted the Vanessa system from what I recall. I never like to use a system since the author and colleagues does not use it, it does not give that warm feeling.

et_phonehome_2:
Even on the Vanessa forum, it did say that one cannot trade the signals as is, all is discretionary, blah, blah, blah. The author does not even trade with this system nor does her traders who promoted the Vanessa system from what I recall. I never like to use a system since the author and colleagues does not use it, it does not give that warm feeling.

I heard another story from someone recently, that apparently Vanessa didn't even exist... She was just a "myth", so to speak. However, to be fair, the system did actually produce some decent pips early last year.

thanks brother......i'm fontana. hope you can help me again.

i need 1 item. please open " www.pwtrend.com". can you help me what is that name of indicator ?. and where do i find it for free. i'm a poor man, my money always loss in forex.....hiks2. if you have that indicator, could you help me send to my email at " fontanarich@hotmail.com"...thanks brother, peacefull

Look at what I found on a Blog....

Files:
VanessaFX.jpg  49 kb
Reason: