The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 439

Олег avtomat:

if you don't understand it, you can foolishly shoot 3333.

That's what you're doing, not getting into the essence of the phenomenon - you're only interested in your colorful moving pictures.

You're probably completely unfamiliar with the concept of the dominant component of the movement - ask yourself.

and try to determine what each component of the movement contributes to the overall movement.

Maybe then you'll understand...

I don't want to talk to you -- ignore you.

Don't be so nervous. They say it's bad for you.

Nikolai Semko:

you shouldn't be so nervous. They say it's bad for you.

You don't even know how stupid you look right now.

open a book and you'll find out what it's all about.

Олег avtomat:

You don't even realize how stupid you look right now.

Looking stupid in Sharikov's eyes is a compliment to me.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experiment 2020 [ΣCash]

Oleg avtomat, 2020.03.21 00:45

Parasite Tactics:
1) parasites set up a provocation - at first, a person (the object of their provocation) reacts weakly to their attacks;
2) parasites increase the provocation, make the situation more heated -- the person begins to be indignant;
3) parasites bring the situation to the boil - at that moment the man is indignant and finally sends the parasites to hell;
4) The parasites are just waiting for that, they immediately cry out that they are being insulted, pretending to be innocent and infallible.
5) Moderators ban the person (object of provocation) and not the parasite provocateurs. The aim of the parasites has been achieved!

The moderators either don't notice or pretend not to notice the parasites arranging their provocations.
Naturally, the question arises: does this all happen with the knowledge and consent of the moderators?
Thus, the moderator, perhaps without even realizing it, becomes a blind tool in the dirty hands of the parasites. But it is also possible that the moderator deliberately plays along with the parasites. Either way, there is a result: sophisticated harassment in the mantle of justice.
This dirty technology has long been used by parasites. And not just here, but in many different areas of life.
This abomination has been present here for a very long time, for many years.

Here is another parasite acting according to the methodology, right to the point.

moderators, don't you notice that?

Олег avtomat:

here's another parasite acting according to methodology

According to the methodology of the dung fly, the actions of the bee are parasitic.

Moderators, take action against this arrogant parasite who deliberately foments conflict.

Олег avtomat:
Moderators, take action against this arrogant parasite who deliberately foments conflict.
Joining

The "EXPERIMENT [SCash]" thread has been removed.
But the experiment is still going on.
The results of the experiment will be presented on 01.01.2021. --- 03.01.2021.

Олег avtomat:

The "EXPERIMENT [SCash]" thread has been deleted.
But the experiment continues.
The results of the experiment will be presented on 01.01.2021. --- 03.01.2021.

You yourself wrote that the thread is closed. When it's time for the next pictures to be published, please email me, and if the topic is not removed from the moved ones, I'll put it back.

That way everyone will avoid the negativity going on in your thread.

Artyom Trishkin:

You yourself wrote that the thread is closed. When it's time to post more pictures, drop me a line and if the topic is not removed from the moved list, I'll put it back.

That way everyone avoids the negativity going on in your thread.

Closed doesn't mean deleted.

And to you, it's the same thing.

Can't you tell the difference...

You put the thread back where it belongs.

and I'll fix it right up.

Reason: