EA not working on a specific pair

I have created an EA which works perfectly as it should on 4 of the 6 pairs that i trade.

The two pairs that dont work are EURGBP and EURUSD: They are fine in strategy tester, but when i put the EA on a chart in live the on Bar function does not do anything.
Is there a simple reason why? please help
Thanks in advance

Edit: These are the only two EUR pairs that i am trading, Could it be something to do with EUR?

Edit2: I have tested other EUR pairs and the EA works properly

samsgtw: I have created an EA which works perfectly as it should on 4 of the 6 pairs that i trade. The two pairs that dont work are EURGBP and EURUSD: They are fine in strategy tester, but when i put the EA on a chart in live the on Bar function does not do anything. Is there a simple reason why? please help Thanks in advance Edit: These are the only two EUR pairs that i am trading, Could it be something to do with EUR?
We can't answer for certain without looking at the code. Since you did not provide it we can only speculate. But given the lack of details, we can't do that either.

Fernando Carreiro:
We can't answer for certain without looking at the code. Since you did not provide it we can only speculate. But given the lack of details, we can't do that either.

It can't be the code because the EA works properly on the other pairs. Is there a possibility ive disabled the ability the trade on these pairs in my mt4 terminal?

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.
Reason: