Pick new logo for fxfisherman.com!

Hey guys, we're going to have new site design and official logo very soon, most likely at this weekend.

Since this is a community, made up of many individuals, I would like to have the official logo picked by you guys. Please vote for the logo that you like the most; the logo that has the highest number of votes will be the chosen one.

By the way, our official slogan is "Make REAL Money in Forex". In fact, in full length it is "We Got Everything You Need to Make REAL Money in Forex". So, clearly stated, our mission is to have everything you need from computer programs, systems, indicators, tutorials, to mentors, so that YOU will make REAL money in forex. We will be launching a suite of free web applications such as Economic Calendar, Easy EA and Indicator Builder, Tomorrow Chart, and possibly Super Accurate Backtester.

Cheers!

Scorp

Ha... 3 votes, 1 each. So what i'm gonna do?

poll closed? i couldnt vote!

I have to vote for 3 no question

Sorry gaz... It was design contest which ended yesterday, so it's the rule that I had to pick the winner, just hours ago. Hope you still like it, it's the logo 1. I wanted to use both logos 1 and 3. It's a pain that we can go with only one logo.

Well, logo 1 looks meaningful to me, a big "FX", a dollar sign in "Fish", and that shadowy guy is fishing the $. Logo 3 doesn't clearly show that he's fishing--at first glance, he seems idle on FX.

Hey let's see how it goes with our new design... You'll like it I bet!

Sounds good enough to me. I liked all, I just thought the FX font was good in the third

PITTY I COULDNT VOTE!!!

Dam i only joined today..... i would have done number 3 looks more um nice and apealing anyways nice to see a logo go up

Top stuff mate

Panel

Australia

Heh heh mate, logo 1 was chosen.

I have read the contest thread on the Sitepoint forum (this is where the logo and design came from,right ? ) Man, it was serious, a lot of nice options, a lot of opinions and feedback, looks like a nice place for people interested in design. . All of the logos look great, I voted for the third one, it looks more "arty" in my opinion.

Scorpion, when do you plan to start the new version of the website? As soon as all the stuff we discussed in the development section starts working?

Wow, looks like I chose the wrong logo. We can however dump it later if we don't like. I think I'll change the site's look and feel later today when visitors are fewest. Design is ready, files are coded, so what are we waiting for? Can't wait...

We'll then later add features like Visual EA Builder, Future Chart, Online Charting, and Contests, one by one. We're going to be the biggest forex community, that's for sure.

That`s the spirit.

I've just got an email from vbulletin team about critical IE security vulnerability. The bug allow hackers to hack vbulletin accounts. New vbulletin fix is just released, so it's going to take a day to test it in my computer.

Damn...

Reason: