Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Have you developed a profitable strategy? Share it with millions of traders via Signals!
Margelh79
Margelh79 2016.04.18 11:41 

Dear All,...

I need a programmer to fit some problems from an EA. I now, the most guy's would now say, hey go to the freelance's an pick up a good programmer, spend some money and you become what you want,...

I would, but I search someone, that re-program the EA for free with the possibility to an long-term contact (then with compensation). it would be very nice to find some who have time and have the skills,...

I test an really old EA live and demo as well. he is profitable, but if you run it, you need at least 500$ and a leverage up to 1:400 or higher,...  the other problem is, that he is not dynamic and this is the biggest problem if a pair is in range,...

please, give me a chance and I hope, some can help me.

my contact: margelh@gmail.com

thanks,...

whroeder1
whroeder1 2016.04.18 12:00  
Margelh79: I need a programmer , that re-program the EA for free
Good luck searching for your slave.
Ovo Cz
Ovo Cz 2016.04.18 13:48  

Would you pick this one? : 

I need a trader to fit some problems from my trading. I know. you may say buy a course, spend money and you'll become what you want,....

I would, but I search someone, that re-stores back my account for free with possibility to an long term contact (then with compensation). it would be very nice.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.04.18 16:39  

Always the same song...please do it for free you will be rewarded later.

And the programmer needs to be good...

There is only on Forex/Trading world you can read such nonsense.

/
To add comments, please log in or register