Hedge Ea - page 2

I wish somebody would make this into a percent of Balance.

ES

juxta14:
Yes I am using it on a live micro account. It all depends on your take profit level. Just started using it close to a month now, at least 10 pips a day if you set it at the beginning of the trading day 0:00 Gmt.

There is no such thing as 100% winrate...If your hedge remained in the trade when you returned at the next open, would you exit and take your loss and re-enter?

Also an EA that would exit any open trades at 16:59 (est) and re-open your trades once at the open of each day 17:00 (est) would be convienient.

ES

P.S. Also averaging down one side of the hedge on dips/rises might enhance the weighting and cause your exit to be reached faster...then simply have the EA re-enter after the close all exited...the self adjustment method I am suggesting will correct the ebb & the flow that the correlation variance in the hedge, presents..Figuring out whih side is cause the correlation to widen is the trick...does one avarge down the dip...or pyramid....

juxta14:
Yes I am using it on a live micro account. It all depends on your take profit level. Just started using it close to a month now, at least 10 pips a day if you set it at the beginning of the trading day 0:00 Gmt.

Hi all, i am interested in hedging pairs ,but it is not clear to me if we will do it manually when to exit ,and when to enter again ,and is it better to use pairs like GBP/USD and USD/CHF or GBP/ JPY and other volatile pairs . And should we enter the trade randomly or there are indicators to use .

So, if you buy GBP/USD & USD/CHF pairs at the same time, then it becomes the same as buying the GBP/CHF pair. Correct?

Have you found EA fot the above pairs ?

Niv

What is the best setting for this EA

hi all

It would be nice if a veteran would explain in lame man language what the concept of hedging is and perhapse shed some light on pairs to use on and time of the day to enter the market (based on what?). Also, give an example showing number of lots for each pair.

From the above questions, you can tell that any info will be highly regarded with respect and appreciation.

God bless

dan9mar:
So, if you buy GBP/USD & USD/CHF pairs at the same time, then it becomes the same as buying the GBP/CHF pair. Correct?

Not really. when you buy both GBP/USD and USD/Chf you are making money on the diffrenced between the two as the US dollars mostly will react to both of them causing one to stop at the SL and one goes to the profit. That's at least the purpose if it works or not, Who Know?

10x very very much 4 this EA!!!!!!!

Reason: