EA programming available for best trading program

We will program an EA for the best trading program for free. Please provide pip results for your system for the months of May through to October.

Are you relying on manual testing then to get these results? May through October is quite a long time to MANUALLY backtest this, it would be 6 months and if you trade on the M30 timeframe, it would take ages to test. Maybe you should tweak that a bit, how about you choose a month that was trendy and one that was choppy? Two different market types will yield best results so you know it will work in both types of markets. Also how it trades during news, concentrate on days where the market was going crazy because of the news.

Just my small input to help you receive better results

Gazuz has a point. Basicly you guys have to write how long , or what periods we should use for each timeframe.

gazuz:
Are you relying on manual testing then to get these results? May through October is quite a long time to MANUALLY backtest this, it would be 6 months and if you trade on the M30 timeframe, it would take ages to test. Maybe you should tweak that a bit, how about you choose a month that was trendy and one that was choppy? Two different market types will yield best results so you know it will work in both types of markets. Also how it trades during news, concentrate on days where the market was going crazy because of the news. Just my small input to help you receive better results

The reason for the longer period is that market conditions vary a lot and the condition in FX is quite different form the market that occurred in the summer. Programs that worked in the summer are not wsorking quite as well now. A good compromise would be a month during the summer and september throught to October.

Please note that trading programs with no stop will not be considered for EA programming.

mnesbit,

Would you be interested converting VT system to MT4

See attached file.

Cheers

merk

Good morning could someone help me to create an EA with trailing stop sets at 5 pips?

Please heeeeelllllpppp me!!!!

Hi mnesbit,

Are you a professional programmer? I have a large project that I want developed by a professional. I will obviously pay for the service. I have the whole project mapped out ready to be coded.

If you are interested please let me know your website, or mention some examples of your work

Thanks

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I do not have a website, but can forward some references and sample code.

I can be reached via email: pipaholic-at-shaw.ca, or skype : mflexie to discuss details.

Mark

mnesbit:
We will program an EA for the best trading program for free. Please provide pip results for your system for the months of May through to October.

I would like an EA to do the following:

1. If no open orders, open 1 buy EUR/USD and 1 buy USD/CHF at the same time.

2. Orders should be at 40% of account balance (needs to be manually adjustable).

3. EA closes both orders at a gain of 1% of account balance when opened.

No stop losses, no targets, simply closing orders as soon as account balance reaches a gain of 1% since opening.

Can you do this programming? If so, what would be the cost?

Thank you.

Mike

Im still trying to get someone to program the midline method.

basic for it is here, let me know what you thingk

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194735/page2

Reason: