Kolachi Method of Trading - page 72

hi,i am at the first time in the world of kolachi.

please i want to know more about this trader strategie.

thank you.

kolachi:
Hi,would you please elaborate your question or post a chart so that I may reply clearly. The words like pullback and reversal are intriguing as a reversal may mean repulsion to someone and pullback may seem reversal to others.kolachi

Sorry to make you confuse. Like on the pic I attached, on the vertical red line, the 5wma repulse from 55ema, slope heading up, but suddenly it went down. How do you avoid it? Or is it just unavoidable part of the game?

Files:
audusd.gif  22 kb

Thanks for uploading the chart. Yes no one for sure knows that what charts will unfold in the next few candles. However, when all kolachi emas are away and well spread, the chacces of slope towards axis increases. We trade only pullback trades when away from axis and we trade repulsion trades when near axis.

Please ask again if you are not clear.

kolachi

aliadji:
Sorry to make you confuse. Like on the pic I attached, on the vertical red line, the 5wma repulse from 55ema, slope heading up, but suddenly it went down. How do you avoid it? Or is it just unavoidable part of the game?

kolachi:
Thanks for uploading the chart. Yes no one for sure knows that what charts will unfold in the next few candles. However, when all kolachi emas are away and well spread, the chacces of slope towards axis increases. We trade only pullback trades when away from axis and we trade repulsion trades when near axis.Please ask again if you are not clear.kolachi

Thank you for your explanation and your patience. I have been so disappointed to so many systems out there. And I get a light from your system.

Could you please kindly use a chart to explain this sentence? "We trade only pullback trades when away from axis and we trade repulsion trades when near axis."....sorry I still don't get it. We trade pullback when away from axis, but trade repulsion when near axis?

If we wait the slope to be near axis, which EMA would you suggest as a guideline then? Is it necessary to use another indicator for confirmation?

Thanks again for your explanation.

Hi,

Following chart shows the pullback and repulsion.

kolachi

Files:

kolachi:
Hi,Following chart shows the pullback and repulsion.kolachi

Thank's a lot for the chart. As we cannot anticipate which change of slope make a big move, we might sometimes have small losses prior to big profit. Is it right?

Can I say that we take every entry every time there's a change of slope until we get one which make a lot of pips? Is that what you do to make your winning pips every week? Or do you have any other consideration before making an entry?

Hi,

We have to be selective with the slope entries as every one is not successful. We take pullback slope entry only when kolachi emas are well spread so that ema21 is way form wma5 when we enter.

We take repulsion entry at axis or on any other ema with a tight stop behind the ema so that if price comes back we lose very little.

Regarding my pips, I use a mix of Kolachi method and Kolachi Price Method to scalp the market for 5-20 pips on each entry. I use multiple entries like martigaling if I strongly believe that market would soon turn back.

kolachi

aliadji:
Thank's a lot for the chart. As we cannot anticipate which change of slope make a big move, we might sometimes have small losses prior to big profit. Is it right?Can I say that we take every entry every time there's a change of slope until we get one which make a lot of pips? Is that what you do to make your winning pips every week? Or do you have any other consideration before making an entry?

kolachi:
Hi,We have to be selective with the slope entries as every one is not successful. We take pullback slope entry only when kolachi emas are well spread so that ema21 is way form wma5 when we enter.We take repulsion entry at axis or on any other ema with a tight stop behind the ema so that if price comes back we lose very little.Regarding my pips, I use a mix of Kolachi method and Kolachi Price Method to scalp the market for 5-20 pips on each entry. I use multiple entries like martigaling if I strongly believe that market would soon turn back.kolachi

Thanks for your explanation. I really need flying time to grasp that. It's not as simple as I thought. I will try your method in demo. Thanks!

I use Kolachi Methods to scalp the market for 5-20 each entry. Kolachi Method is complete methods in every respect.It depends on the trader that how much does he follow them.If you follow strictly kolachi Methods then you can start on one side of axis and wait till it goes on other side of axis and you can bag more than 300+ pips. As per Kolachi Method you can and have the capability to go on other side of the axis if you just keep locking the profit.

lancehibner:
I use Kolachi Methods to scalp the market for 5-20 each entry. Kolachi Method is complete methods in every respect.It depends on the trader that how much does he follow them.If you follow strictly kolachi Methods then you can start on one side of axis and wait till it goes on other side of axis and you can bag more than 300+ pips. As per Kolachi Method you can and have the capability to go on other side of the axis if you just keep locking the profit.

Do you scalp 5-20 each entry using 1 hr entry or smaller tf?

As a beginner I will follow strictly first. What you mean with "start on one side of axis and wait till it goes on other side of axis" is that I wait the 5wma cross 21ema first and following to cross 55ema, 100, 200ema, after all inline, I go long, am I right? If I'm wrong, would you please teach me with a chart? Thank you...

Reason: