Separation Trade-90% success - page 5

u r selling EA or?

do u have any statement of Ea

pls let me knwo

thanks

mrqusa@yahoo.com

administrator, I would consider this thread to be nothing but a 'grrrrrr'. I did peek to the site that claims copywrite, but I see no indication of the indicator there. I'm considering the fact that it was a bogus claim or the alleged author has lost interest in it. Considering that fact, maybe the original rules to trading this system could be reposted.

Thanks,

Frank

Hi all

Have this indicator and EA from another forum, looking at the code looks like they are close to the separation strategy, didn't check if the EA uses this indicator.

Regards

tools

Files:

theres one like this for sale on ebay called nitroforex or something.

heard it scalps 20pips at a time and trades on the 5min chart

85% success on trades, but who knows what to beleive on ebey

admin - please kick this commercial advertiser off the forum

Sorry for my bad english, it is a good site congratulations!!

I am new to this forum, and always can not find the attachments.would anybody help me out?

When we backtest our courses we use candle by candle manual backtesting. This is proven 100% reliable since we are analyzing each price.

I have contacted Metaquotes and they tell us that backtesting is not reliable enough due to: trailing stops, News gaps, Different broker, etc.

Of course backtesting is not reliable, there are too many variable that are in effect during live market action such as broker spreads, news etc. Backtesting can just give an idea of performance. Of course, we should be using a 90% modelling quality to get better backtest results which are closer to real market action.

Hi,

I'm also new to this forum and read a lot about this Separation Trading system. Unfortunately I can't find any system description. In his first post Wingstar mentioned that it is attached.

Someone who can help?

Thanks

Antomi

"Hi,

I am new to this board and very happy to have found it. I have recently been introduced to EA and am technically challenged. I have outlined the trade and the rules in the attached file and would appreciate it if someone would code it. It has a 90% success rate when traded according to the rules, and I have manually backtested it on the eur/usd for a year and a half using 1 full lot. It was profitable every month with the lowest profit being $1800 and the highest being $6000. The trade occurs most frequently when I have to sleep so an EA is the perfect solution. Thank you in advance for your help."

Reason: