Super Ea - page 11

hi all

i'm very glad to be here..., And just joint this

forum right now. Hope you're all welcoming me...

I am very sorry for now I dont share anything to this forum, coz Iam real newbie in forex trading.

But I hope with you all guide, someday i have something to share with.

thanks n regard

It's much calmed here! it seems that many do not like the idea of DLM

including the creator.

it's already more than one year from the first time that I Use the EA

And treated all the methods and asked the same Alejandro Galindo and many people, but no answers

on the contrary many recommend not to use it in a real account including Alejandro Galindo

there was a big interest but with the time the interest it's gone

The idea is concrete and it is based on real essentials, but nobody likes to have a negative balance against

It is very important to understand the intention of the method like it's important to take each and every single one of the details

it's where precisely the secret is!

at the beginning I have the method left clear, but what I have never left clear was the methods included in the EA

was for my something like contradiction and they still.

The idea of always remaining on the market does not mean that the EA has to open new trades at the moment to close the previous ones,

it's to collect points with trades against you to collect everything later, together!.

It's not a collecting profit in only one trade, but many trades together!

Depending on the balance that I have it's the number of trades and the value of each of them

always respecting The free margin to be able to support all the trades

all depends on the total balance

the question is simple

How much points do I want to win? 300? 400?

the same points that you want to gain are the same points that are against you divided by the number of trades and multiplied between to obtain the wished thing

all this in group is DLM!

do not ask what are the best settings since the best settings do not exist

which is the best time frame? which is the best for me or the best for you?

it is preferable to open a mini account with $500.00 to try with an EA and lose everything that use a demo.

a demo account is far away from the real thing

It's true that $500.00 mini don't turn you richly but also is true that you are going to learn much more with this $500.00 Than with a demo For $5.000.000.00

let's say that you are going to learn with cents so $500.00 are going to last the whole year and you are going to learn a lot

Regards

Aquilez

Sometimes a pic say more than 1000 words a set of 9 trades open 2 only profit 204 pips+170 It takes 7 days see pic #2

Sorry i am busy at this moment in the Automated Trading Championship 2007

AQUILEZ:
Sometimes a pic say more than 1000 words a set of 9 trades open 2 only profit 204 pips+170 It takes 7 days see pic #2

Hi Aquilez,

Which EA is actually opening this trade?

Where can i find it.

I try EA post in this thread but it does not opening any trade.

Thank You

The one i am going to use in the contest i do not release this EA until the contest is over but i can tell you it is based in DLM the one you try is the original DLM. does not have any method other than manual

aris:
Hi Aquilez, Which EA is actually opening this trade? Where can i find it. I try EA post in this thread but it does not opening any trade. Thank You

Hello to All,

I've just signed in today. Very new in forex trading. Registered with FXDD. Appreciate any tips, comments n guidance from fellow members.

Best regards

I Am New To Forex. I Will Just Watch 4 A While. Thanks!

Don't watch for too long. Jump in for free practice trading.

Hi all,

Any body can post WWS EA here?

Thanks.

Reason: