My million-dollar forecasts - page 3

Oh a super power is put on 1.2835. What's this?

its story is too predictable. most everyone sees the fed moving to the sidelines after perhaps one more rate hike and the ECB countinung to tighten ahead.

how much the ECB is able to tighten is debatable as europe has show limited ability to stand on its own two feet if the global economy begins to slow north america appears to be headed that way at long last and it is cuastionable whether Europe can carry-on its own should european growth begin to moderate and is showing signs of doing so already than the upbeat EUR / USD story could turn into a fairy tale

scorpion:
Forecast #4: EURUSD at 07:00 UTC/GMT 2006-08-03 will be shooting up like a rocket. Surefire! Close position when profit is 120 pips or more. Close regardless of profit/loss after 17:00 UTC.

EURUSD bounced back down when it reaches the resistance (1.2835). In the end, we net-profited only 10 pips (opened: 1.2768 @ 7:00, closed: 1.2800 @ 17:00, spread: 2 pips).

Total Net P/L (Aug 06):

EURUSD: 10 pips

AUDUSD: 30 pips

I lost $55 at betatmarkets for wrong timing. You guys should read the forecast timing second time before play with the market. Both should have been won if I had entered at 7:00 UTC.

Files:
bom_eurusd1.gif  12 kb

Forecast #5: Long USDJPY at 11:30 UTC Friday 2006-08-04. Close position when profit is 80 pips or more. Close regardless of profit/loss at 17:30 UTC.

Forget the SL, market is moving too fast to allow SL. Be wise, play with 5% of your account equity.

Scorpion, I always made it a rule to never trade on fridays but I never traded with the news, friday's are always so volatile.... So do you think if you trade with the news that friday is a good day to trade?

WERE DO YOU GOT THIS NEWS FROM?

gazuz:
Scorpion, I always made it a rule to never trade on fridays but I never traded with the news, friday's are always so volatile.... So do you think if you trade with the news that friday is a good day to trade?

First Friday of the month is gambling day, because SL will never hit. But it's high-probability trading (you win more than you loss in long-term). The best timing to trade is before the news release. Just go with the analyst's expectation.

Today EURUSD looks good with strong Sell, while USDJPY good with Buy. BOJ and ECB are giving green signals since yesterday, so then USD can run high today.

Forecast #6: Short EURUSD at 11:30 UTC Friday 2006-08-04. Close the position when profit 150 pips or more. Close regardless of profit/loss at 17:30 UTC.

Remember SL won't hit today!

bids at 1.- 1.2750
2.-1.2770

3.- 1.2790

profit target 1.- 1.2810 = 1.2820

profit target 2 .- 1.2830

profit target 3.- 1.2850

Reason: