Starter Expert for MT4

Connect to Starter demo account at InterbankFX MT4 server to see realtime trades.

Login : 210931

password : mzb0eeo (read only password)

Scorpion here is version 6

Here is my demo of version 6

Login : 93017

Password : o4hgiqh (read only password)

North Finance Company Ltd
/go?link=https://www.northfinance.com

Thanks man for the great system and this update! Much appreciated. Wait for me, I'll run it on my server too.

Do you run this on a 4hr chart like the older version?

Goldstock

Does it run on 15m chart or 4h chart precisely?

Below is Starter Expert v6's login details at InterbankFX 24/7. I run it on 15min eurusd chart with default parameters.

Login : 216692
Password : ih0hmij (read only password)

scorpion:
Does it run on 15m chart or 4h chart precisely?

i find some intersting results with ver 4 and 6 anywhere from 15m to 1 hour depending on what pair

35 Pips Net PL from 2005.11.14 to 2005.11.17

Files:
starter_1.png  17 kb

What are your settings?

Have the following error message:

Error opening BUY order.......Invalid stops

Having nothing chenged, like downloaded???

This looks pretty good, this would make about 120% per year. If you think outside of the foreign exhange, this is rather huge. Can anyone calculate what the biggest drawdown would be? By that I mean how low would the trade go before it makes a profit. If we know this maybe we can find out how many lots should be traded at a time.

By the way, banks give an interest of about 5% max here in California with a minimum of $100,000 deposit. Maybe we can start an investment fund sometime, I'm sure I can raise a few thousand as long as I have results to show.

Let me know

Biggest drawdown is very small I think. Normally, price hits 11 pips TP right away.

Btw, In Cambodia the APY for 1 year fixed deposit is 5.5% (last year 6%) for just at least $1000. Or you can lend money and get 10% interest per month which is 120% per year. The risk is low since you got their higher valued property in escrow. If they don't pay, you seize their property. Or you can invest in real estate which yeild around 200% to 10000% per year. Yes this is true. Many people I know bought a block of land for $1,000 a few years ago, and sold it for $1,000,000 last month. Even a beggar can become a millionaire overnight if their land's in developing zone.

Reason: