Cyclical patterns in the market - page 11

prikolnyjkent:

I don't really need to... (shrugs)

I agree.

So where's the author gone, there's more info for him

prikolnyjkent:

Renco bars represent price movements - the very phenomenon that is beyond your influence.

And the line, which is based on the trades you have made, reacts to the decisions you make. And if you remember the topicstarter's desire to collect points on the price movement trajectory, then...

So, I flipped a coin, 20 points profit and loss, red profit and blue loss. My question is, is this drawing correct? I need to look for a pattern on it....

Joperniiteatr:
Where the hell did the author disappear to, there's more info for him

Couldn't get to the computer all day today. Give me the info, I'm looking forward to it.

I read the forum, so do not miss it))

Telo:

So here is what I got, flipped a coin, profit and loss 20 pips, red profit, blue loss. Question, is the picture correct? Do I need to look for a pattern in it....

The drawing is correct.

But, the two-colour pattern will only hurt you (profit or loss - it doesn't matter now) and the candlesticks should be grayed out, to be barely visible. Then - you should see something that allows you to collect points along the price trajectory (of course, with some "smoothing")...

prikolnyjkent:

The drawing is correct.

But, bicolouring would only disturb you (profit or moose - it doesn't matter now) and the candlesticks should be grayed out, so that they are barely visible. Then - you should see something that allows you to collect points by price trajectory (of course, with some "smoothing")...

OK, I'll think about the problem.

I don't really care, but one indicator is worth another. I've already picked up a brood of solutions for myself that are almost indistinguishable in terms of inputs. It won't get any better. No time machine with ZZ in hand! I'm pretty sure a matrix can prove the congruence of the conversion.
It's not the inputs. Some time ago - apparently inarticulately - I wrote about it. Perhaps I should bring it up again. Or why? ))) Anyway they will be looking for a super-industrial. And I'm a puff-puff, such things, explanations.
I'd rather drink vodka...

Peter_Zabriski:
I don't really care, but one indicator is worth another. I've already picked up a brood of solutions for myself that are almost indistinguishable in terms of inputs. It won't get any better. No time machine with ZZ in hand! I am pretty sure I can prove the congruence of the conversion.
It's not the inputs. Some time ago - apparently inarticulately - I wrote about it. Perhaps I should bring it up again. Or why? ))) Anyway they will be looking for a super-industrial. And I'm a puff-puff, such things, explanations.
I'd rather drink vodka...
I agree with you that we should seek profitability with 50% probability of entry. Only if there is a clear pattern, you have to use it.

Telo:
I agree with you that you should aim for profitability with a 50% probability of entry. Only if there is a clear pattern, it should be exploited.

No way:) Suppose I have entries by signals, have a cunning trawl by equity, and absolutely ...anusive exit from a trade, at the rate of 70-80% probability of successful entry, and when exiting a trade by the same, but opposite signals, profitable 20-30%. My cunning trawl is not pulling this system to the plus. stoploss only aggravates the picture, TP is useless at all in my case. Oops, sorry, got carried away. So what were you saying there about aiming for 50% successful entries, eh?

Peter_Zabriski:

Happy resurrection!
Reason: