MT5 Custom Fractal Indicator with X bars

Hello everyone I was looking for a custom fractal indicator for mt5 since we cannot change bars in fractal indicator built in one. Is there any indicator available here or can any programmer do this little work please ? 

Fractal shows up when there are 2 bars left and right with lower lows/highs. I want to change 2 bars to X bars means I can input 6 bars or 12 bars or 3 bars or any I want. I've seen this is available in mt4 but I can't find it for mt5. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry for English, I'm not native.

Thanks

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.

Sergey Golubev:
If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.

I don't need to order an indicator that already exists I just asked if someone could link me to it. Anyways I found it here

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1381

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9898

In case someone else is looking for the same thing use this link. I am surprised you knew about it and still asked me to order a new one.

X-bars Fractals
X-bars Fractals
  • votes: 20
  • Serhii Ivanenko
  • www.mql5.com
The X-bars Fractals indicator allows setting the number of bars on the left and the right from fractal. It is good as for local, so for global extremums

Suleman Mehmood: I am surprised you knew about it and still asked me to order a new one.
Why do you think he knew about it? He pointed to the Codebase not to anything particular.

whroeder1:
Why do you think he knew about it? He pointed to the Codebase not to anything particular.

Go to the link I provided.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9898

Indicators: X-bars Fractals
Indicators: X-bars Fractals
  • www.mql5.com
The X-bars Fractals indicator allows to set the number of bars on the left and the right from fractal.

Suleman Mehmood:

In case someone else is looking for the same thing use this link. I am surprised you knew about it and still asked me to order a new one.

I did not know about it. Because I have more than 58,000 posts on the forum and I do not remember every post. If I need something - I use a search.

I just suggested to you to find something by yourself in CobeBase, or to code/improve it by yourself or use Freelance if you can not.

==========

Because majory of the requests here are as the following:

• "Can anyone make a search for me?" ('because I do not want to do it by myself'), and
  • "Can any programmer code it for me?" (because I do not want to learn the coding and I do not want to pay to the coder"). 

Example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 Custom Fractal Indicator with X bars

Suleman Mehmood, 2017.04.20 15:10

Hello everyone I was looking for a custom fractal indicator for mt5 since we cannot change bars in fractal indicator built in one. Is there any indicator available here or can any programmer do this little work please ? 

Besides, this forum is having the structure which similar to twitter for example, and it is difficult to find something.
And I am already re-constructing some old wiki threads to find everything.
Example - look at this wiki thread: Usefull links/threads/tools (this is one of wiki thread which is going to be re-built with old tsd threads together with our native content for example).

So, I hope - it will be very easy to find any information using wiki threads + search.

==========

Usefull links/threads/tools
Usefull links/threads/tools
  • www.mql5.com
The thread about threads: what's going around the forum everywhere ============ Requests & Ideas The beginning Requests & Ideas, the beginn...

And there is some good suggestion which I was posting on tsd forum long time ago:

============

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

============

Example: do you see the threads on forex-factory forum? 27,000 replies in one thread; 3,000 replies to the other thread with the charts, explanation how to use and so on; 8,000 replies to the next threads ... Why? Because the users are trying to post something which is interesting for majory of the forum members (and any programmer is happy to code for them).

============

To make it shorter: there are some differences between the posts on the public forum (which it is interesting for everybody) and private request (which it is interesting just for one person only).

Reason: