Is this indicator possible or available?

I had a look at the video of : .....

Is this type of indicator possible?

Is there any code available here. Please help me.

jafferwilson:

I had a look at the video of : .....

Is this type of indicator possible?

Is there any code available here. Please help me.

Why you posted here, instead of contacting the author?

Advertising is not permitted in this forum.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Why you posted here, instead of contacting the author?

Advertising is not permitted in this forum.

Please do not take me wrong. I am not advertising. I just want to know whether such indicator is available with MQL5 or not? If not then whether is it possible to  make it with MQL5 or not? thats my questoin. If you think that is advertising then please let me know how I can explain without referencing what I want?

jafferwilson:

Please do not take me wrong. I am not advertising. I just want to know whether such indicator is available with MQL5 or not? If not then whether is it possible to  make it with MQL5 or not? thats my questoin. If you think that is advertising then please let me know how I can explain without referencing what I want?

Its clearly idicated in your YouTube video that the content is commercial with a website and contact details.

So you couldn't find help here, you better contact the person behind all this.

jafferwilson:

You can try to make a search by yourself - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.29 05:24

To search?
It is very easy: type something (what you need) in the search area (top right coprner of the page) and search.

If you do not find this indicator in the Codebase and Market using search function so you can order (or ask) it in Freelance service for example.

jafferwilson:

I guess "Hodrick Prescott" kindy things repaints

mntiwana:

I guess "Hodrick Prescott" kindy things repaints

What you want to say? I am not understanding what you are willing to explain.

Reason: