Loading custom indicators failed - page 3

And there is reply from the developers (so, the service desk knows about this issue ):

ShaunRSA:

Same issue for me - cannot run any custom indicators on MT5.  I am using WIN 10 - upgraded to Creators Edition 2 days ago.

No issue when I last used MT5 last night.  When I turned on the PC this morning - no longer able to run custom indicators.  

Unbelievable!

Found a workaround...

I rolled back the WIN 10 to version prior to Creators Edition... now MT5 works!

Hello,

what could possible go wrong if less then 30% of all indicators and ea did not work or start with windows 10? all work well with windows 8, on another pc. both pc have exactly the same hardware

thanks 

mike

Thank you for your report. There is an issue with loading MQL5 programs on Windows 10 Creators Update. This issue has been fixed. We will release new build soon.

Aleksey Pak:

Thank you for your report. There is an issue with loading MQL5 programs on Windows 10 Creators Update. This issue has been fixed. We will release new build soon.

Thanks Aleksey !

the problem is solved with the new update.

2017.04.20 19:03:03.650 LiveUpdate new terminal build 1589 (IDE: 1589, Tester: 1589) is available

1589 Fixed it ! Thanks for sharing

Marcelo Plaza:
1589 Fixed it ! Thanks for sharing

How do i get that update. i have completed a fresh install and still have the same issue?

Ignore this post - i have figured it out.

How can I get the build1859?

mr_mtc:
How can I get the build1859?

MT5: switch to MetaQuotes-Demo account and wait for update.
Reason: