label volume for VSA

Good morning.

I'm very interested in VSA and find very important to analyse volume on candles, specially on supports and resistances. I think it would very useful to have an indicator that allows to put a label with the volume value on certain candles. Do you know such an indicator? Are anyone of you interested in writing it?

Thanks!

Alfons

If VSA is the Volume Spared Analysis so there are the following tools in CodeBase:

1. The VSA Text - indicator for MetaTrader 4

2. Another VSA indi. - indicator for MetaTrader 4

3. VSA by the master the market e-book - indicator for MetaTrader 4

4. VSA Syndicate Trader v1.04 - expert for MetaTrader 4 :

Volume Spared Analysis

1. Vsa learning club thread  
  2. MetaNeural VSA EA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative: the development thread

alfonsalvera:

Good morning.

I'm very interested in VSA and find very important to analyse volume on candles, specially on supports and resistances. I think it would very useful to have an indicator that allows to put a label with the volume value on certain candles. Do you know such an indicator? Are anyone of you interested in writing it?

Thanks!

Alfons

I did not find VSA with lebels with volume value on candle in CodeBase but you can look at the threads (see my previous post) because as I remember - there are few good indicators there. If not so you can use Freelance service to improve any VSA indicator for example.
Reason: